Author Topic: PC-FX console, memory and 18 games  (Read 444 times)

Whoomp

PC-FX console, memory and 18 games
« on: November 22, 2007, 10:26:11 AM »

(The 3DO is not included)

The console don't come with a box or manual but it comes with one rare BMP (backup memory) which is complete.

Spelen:
Battle heat Complete with registration-card

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cutey honey FX Complete

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ojousama Sousamaou (Detective ladies) Complete with registration-card

Team innocent komplett Complete with registration-card

Tenchi muyo Ryo-ohki FX Complete

Fushigi No Kuni No Angelique (Angelique in wonderland) Complete

Akazukin cha-cha (Lil red ridin’ hood Cha-cha) Complete with registration-card

Majhong Goku Tenjiku Complete with mahjong guide

Angelique Tenkuu no Requiem Complete with spine and registration-card

Blue Breaker Complete

Der langrisser FX Complete with registration-card
The picture is lost in translation but I will take a new one later.
Lunatic dawn FX Complete

Can can bunny extra DX Complete with spine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neo graduation FX Complete with registration-card

Wakusei-Kougekitai Little cats Complete with spine and registration-card

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoku Hatsukoi – Monogatari-syugaku Ryokou Complete

Ah! Megami-sama (Ah! my goddess) Complete with spine and registration-card.

Powerdolls FX Complete

PRICE: 599$ including shipping anywhere (If you don't live in Sweden that is then its cheaper and the shipping will be the cheapest one possible, though Swedish postal service is good and the cheapest one is pretty fast).

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:08:17 PM by Whoomp »

Turbo D

Re: PC-FX console, memory and 18 games
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 10:29:38 AM »
 =P~ =P~ =P~

MurderDate

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 02:18:38 PM »
only if you include the superhero blue satin sheets
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

ceti alpha

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 02:23:43 PM »
I want to play Can Can Bunny Extra DX.  =P~  :dance: hehe

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

nectarsis

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 03:06:37 PM »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

SuperDeadite

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 03:20:12 PM »
$690??  :shock:  Wow that's expensive!
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Keranu

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
I don't think that's too bad of a deal considering it includes the shipping price, as well as a BMP and a lot of games.

That's kind of weird that a 3DO bundle is in that picture as well because I bought both of these systems from a member on these boards here before with somewhat similar bundles.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Whoomp

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 09:06:21 PM »
I want to play Can Can Bunny Extra DX.  =P~  :dance: hehe
I do sell games sparate ;).

I don't think that's too bad of a deal considering it includes the shipping price, as well as a BMP and a lot of games.

That's kind of weird that a 3DO bundle is in that picture as well because I bought both of these systems from a member on these boards here before with somewhat similar bundles.
Really? Strange coincidence, I bought both of mine from yahoo-japan.

$690??  :shock:  Wow that's expensive!
No one is forcing you to buy it. But yeah its kind of expensive so I adjusted the price a little (hard to fool people on a PC-FX board :P),

Kitsunexus

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 08:15:42 PM »
As much as I <3 PC-FX, I have to say Rolfee needs to GTFO of that Tenchi box. :evil: If I had it I'd probably take a blue marker and draw over her.

At least they did the smart thing and put Washu and Kiyone close together.  =P~

EDIT: After some research, that's not Rolfee, it's some GXP character who apparently via some Georgelucasry was retroconned into the original OVA and DOES NOT BELONG THERE.

The marker statement still stands.  :x
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:25:43 PM by Kitsunexus »