Author Topic: any one knows where i can buy a pc-fx  (Read 277 times)

darkkenshin99

any one knows where i can buy a pc-fx
« on: August 15, 2004, 07:51:09 AM »
where can i buy a pc-fx under 300 bucks.more like around $190-290(not including shipping)and the pc-fx laser its not like the (example,comparing)dreamcast gd-rom laser that will just break down out of nowhere,right.

KingDrool

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 07:58:46 AM »
I recommend eBay.  That's where I got mine and it was around $150.  There's usually one or 2 on there.  Just search using "NEC PC FX".  That should locate them.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Nutribrain

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 06:05:24 AM »
Yes try it at eBay.com with the search phrase (pc-fx, pcfx). This usually lists you most PC-FX related items. Don't pay more than $200 for a boxed unit. They usually go for $100-$200 (depends on condition) without shipping.

dpaint4

Envious Example
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 12:12:38 PM »
I got mine on ebay NEW (it wasn't even described as new, but everything was in perfect condition and all the manuals were still sealed in their plastic etc.) for about $100!!!  I couldn't believe it.  It was a buy-it-now from a seller with 100% good feedback, and it arrived all the way from Japan in four days.  I couldn't f**king believe it.  It was the best ebay moment of my whole damn life.  I still think Jesus must have deciced that I needed a PC-FX or something.  Whatever the case... you should definitely find one under $150.

Immature Llama

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 05:29:36 PM »
If you're paying that much, it's a bad deal. Yahoo Japan's auction site has several listings for the console, some with extras, in the $30 to $50 range. That's where I plan to get mine..the sellers there don't take international bids, but you can still buy them from a deputy service (some of the more popular ones are Otaku-ya and Sato) for a fee. I'm not sure how much it would be after shipping, though, I've never bought anything as heavy as a console from Japan yet. It's usually $8 USD airmail for a book or video game, $12 for insured mail..