Author Topic: Bravoman Question. Please Help.....  (Read 393 times)

doczoidberg

Bravoman Question. Please Help.....
« on: January 28, 2008, 07:15:18 AM »
 I know it's a shot in the dark, but....
 I was wondering if anyone here happens to know much about Bravoman -- in particular, the VC version. See, for the life of me, I can't get the infinite continues code to work. No matter what I do, it just won't work, even though I believe I'm following the instructions. Can anyone help, or at least verify that it works on the VC?

Am I supposed to get EXACTLY 10,000 points and then die? And am I supposed to do this on my LAST continue to get a true game over, or can I do it with any life? Do I enter the code on the screen where Doctor Bomb tells me I have X-number of continues left, or do I wait until it resets to the title screen?

And I'm using the Gamecube controller. The Z-Button translates to the Select button on the TG-16, right?

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

nat

Re: Bravoman Question. Please Help.....
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 07:17:55 AM »
All I can say is that you can do it on any life.

The rest I don't remember. It's been a very long time.

And unfortunately, I can't vouch for the VC version or not. I only did it on the real system. But it seems like it'd be more trouble than it'd be worth to go in and remove the code.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 07:54:02 AM »
Welcome aboard, John.  How's the delivery business treating you?  :lol:

I don't know if it works the same on VC, but in the real deal you need exactly 10,000 points, then die, don't continue, and wait for the title screen.  At the title screen, press up, right, down, left, II, select, II, select.  If done correctly, it should read infinite next to the number of continues.  Good luck.

P.S. - Bravo!  Bravo!  Bravo!  Bravo!  Bravo!  Bravo!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

doczoidberg

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 02:59:31 AM »
 The delivery business is WONDERFUL....

Anyway, thanks for your answers. I suspect that I may be doing something wrong in entering the code. The "Continue from the exact spot where you died" code works for me, so why wouldn't the other one?

By the way, it IS basically impossible to beat this game without the continue code...right?

nat

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 03:04:37 AM »

By the way, it IS basically impossible to beat this game without the continue code...right?

That's pretty much the conclusion I came to, yes.

Although even with infinite continues, I find it really tough to push myself to persevere onwards through some of the later levels. After stage 15, Bravoman has overstayed his welcome.

doczoidberg

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 02:10:29 PM »
 Bah!
 I still can't seem to get that damn code to work.

And, yes -- I too have come to the conclusion that Bravoman is impossible without the cheat code.