Author Topic: HuCards with Backup Ram  (Read 541 times)

monads

HuCards with Backup Ram
« on: October 11, 2004, 04:39:10 AM »
So I have a SuperGrafx, how do I save my games that support the feature?  I'm confused by this, if I need an additional piece of equipment, or if it's built into the card, etc.

Zerojean

HuCards with Backup Ram
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 11:40:14 AM »
Hmmmm

You DO need a back-up device for saving, i'm not sure if the standard ones  can "fit" on a SGX.

For sure the exit bus is the same, if it can physically fit then the Ten no koe 2 is the word, perhaps the Memory Base 128, tho i'm unfamiliar with that.

You can transfer saves with the tn no koe bank, from say a Ten no Koe to a DUO.
Baseley09 in disguise.

monads

HuCards with Backup Ram
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 05:48:01 AM »
Well, I got word the bank card will work so will the 128 memory base.  I got a bank card coming so I'll let you guys know.

monads

HuCards with Backup Ram
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 07:19:57 AM »
Well...got the Tennokoe Bank card.  Then I found out I couldn't use with my SuperGrafx unless I had the Tennokoe 2 or the Interface unit to backup/trasnfer data.

I picked up the Tennokoe 2, hooked it up to my SuperGrafx (fits perfect) and everything works great!

Is it correct the only games that take advantage of the Tennokoe 2 are HuCards with a 'battery icon' displayed on the upper right portion of game manuals?

I only have a couple of games with this. like Power Eleven, Power Tennis, Knight Rider.  If anyone knows of any other games with these icons, or different...please let me know.  TIA.

monads