Author Topic: "Strip Fighter II" High Scores  (Read 563 times)

nat

"Strip Fighter II" High Scores
« on: March 12, 2008, 05:14:44 PM »
Strip Fighter II

436,400 - Nat

436,400 is a one-credit complete with Bella on 5-star difficulty level. The next score down, 434,700, was a one-credit complete with Nina on the default difficulty (4-star). The 3rd score there was just me f*cking around.

Since I know you all own this game, gimme something to beat, guys.

Keranu

Re: "Strip Fighter II" High Scores
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »
Hahaha, and I thought I was crazy for making a Jack Nicklaus score thread! This thread is awesome though. I don't own it, but maybe I'll give it a shot with my favorite video game babe, Amanda, in an emulator.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 05:19:45 PM »
Do it!

Turbo D

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 05:20:26 PM »
Man, I flipped this on ME. Too bad I didn't take any screenshots  #-o  The ending makes playing through worth it  :wink:

nat

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
It's too bad the ending isn't any better/different for beating it on higher difficulty levels.  :(

TheClash603

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
I first played through on the easiest setting just to get a feel for the controls, and I scored 494,100...  though I don't really count that, especially since you don't even see any titties!

Then I beat the game on the hardest setting, with 1 continue, and scored 518,400.  I got trapped in the corner by Medusa, and spamming Nina's F F F didn't work.  Game is kinda broken, in that you can get trapped in an infinite loop by the computer, which you cannot jump out of or block.  I then switched to Martha, and spammed her D D in the air move, and couldn't be stopped.  I guess the game is pretty broken, because I beat it easily on the hardest setting in my first attempt.

I did love the consecutive loop of girls at the end, creepy wink after creepy wink.  The Native American chick would've had me fapping, if she was a real chick.  I will probably pull this game out once or twice when I have friends over for a quick laugh, but it is so unbalanced, it can't really be played seriously.  Too bad you can't post the ending on youtube, it is pretty hilarious.

nat

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 06:36:03 PM »
Hmm, I didn't find it fundamentally broken to the point that it's unplayable (see my review here). It's way too easy for sure, but I've never been trapped by the game.

About the worst I can say is that the controls are a bit clunky and the aforementioned difficulty imbalance. The game is about 10,000 times better than Street Fighter (Fighting Street).

EDIT: Also, for these fighting games I think we sort of agreed way back that we were only taking high scores from the first credit because of the way scoring works. As in, what was your score at the point where you had to continue?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:42:07 PM by nat »

SignOfZeta

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 06:49:45 PM »
f*ck off.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 02:41:24 AM »
f*ck off.

Now that's a poignant, intelligent post.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 02:36:26 PM »
Yeah, what the hell? What's your problem this time?

SignOfZeta

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 05:42:56 PM »
My problem is that I've played Strip Fighter II.

That was a joke, btw, don't take it so seriously. Jeez.