Author Topic: PS1 US and Japanese releases,Strider 1&2, Raiden Project,Einhander and others  (Read 156 times)

Michael Helgeson

UPDATE:
All games gone except the 3 Busted wanted,Strider ,Sol Divide and Strikers. Those are on hold for him pending we work a deal out.

What you see in the pics is up for trade. Depending on whats offered,I may be willing to split some of it up,but what would be best is if I can move it all at once. If moved all at once I will trow in a working ps1 deck also as a freebee.

What I am looking for. PCE and Turbo Grafx 16 stuff, Genesis,Sega Cd,and Mega Drive stuff,Saturn,US and imports,and maybe even a Jaguar or 3DO would be nice :P. If no offers made on this stuff that are doable by saturday I will toss it up on ebay,and post the link here,so either way the stuff will be available. Rather give someone here a first shot though.

All games are used,some have light scratches,some have maybe 1 scratch that you wouldn't notice. Everything works perfect and overall great condition.

Strider 1&2 import and Philosoma import

Raiden Project. Has writing on it,see pic,may be able to removed with orange cleaner if done lightly. I never bothered to try.

Strikers 1945,Mobile Light Force aka Gunbird,KOF 99,and Metal Slug X

Einhander,R-Types,and Sol-Divide. See how shiny R-Types disc is,the mightiness of Einhander reflects right off of it.

Capcom Generations 3 and 5 ,PS1 import boot disc,and Zero Divide. Zero Divides box has a slight bend/crease at the spine in the back,game store had it packed to tight with other long box games and it had to be pried loose. Incase you did not know, Zero Divide has the shooter Phalanx built in,can be accessed via code:When the game is first loading up, hold Select and Start on controller 2. Play using controller 2.

Interested? Shoot me  a pm.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:53:30 PM by Michael Helgeson »