Author Topic: PC FX wanted  (Read 244 times)

OldSchoolGamer

PC FX wanted
« on: April 13, 2008, 06:24:29 AM »
Hello all. I just joined this site recently and am quite enjoying it. I was always curious about the PC-FX but never really looked too much into it. I am an anime fan, I love RPG's and the saturn is a favorite system of mine. I am reading up on the PC-FX and more and more its starting to appeal to me. So I would like to get one of these.

All I really am looking for now is the basic unit w/ controller, power cable and AV cord. Games w/ it would be nice but are not necessary. All I ask is that nothing is yellowed and the system is nice and white.

I would like to maybe make a trade but I would buy if the price isn't too high.

Let me know all.
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

scrodamoon

Re: PC FX wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »
it was stated to me they rarely come available on here, because the ones that do have one on here would not let it go and would rather be buried with it when they die. something along those lines. I was lucking finding that one as a auction I don't really care if I have to wait.  I have been waiting long enough for one. So when it comes ill enjoy it.  But good luck to you I will keep my eye out for you as well.

OldSchoolGamer

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 08:15:17 AM »
Well, I figure...maybe I will get lucky and someone here might see one on ebay and as i'm lookin for one...shoot me the link or something. You know...just let me know. The users here are knowledgeable about PC-FX so they'd know a good or fair deal if it was available i'm sure.

I will keep my eyes open and thanks for doing the same for me Scrodamoon. I appreciate it. Hope sometime I can get one and see what everyone here raves about.
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

Oli_lar

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 10:24:59 AM »
I have a minty fresh boxed one for sale with several games.

I'm in the UK though so shipping could be around £40 if your in the US.