Author Topic: China Warrior/The Kung Fu - highest scores  (Read 353 times)

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

China Warrior/The Kung Fu - highest scores
« on: May 01, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »
735700 pts. Died at Act 2 (second loop), 4-3

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

Re: China Warrior/The Kung Fu - highest scores
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 06:48:49 AM »
No one wants to challange me?  :lol:

Game and Watch Kirby

Re: China Warrior/The Kung Fu - highest scores
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
I'll be keeping track of the highest scores I obtain as I try to beat the game at least once.

Day 1: This day, July 20, 2008, marks the first attempt to play through China Warrior. There was much difficulty in beating the Stage 3-1 boss (though I may have found a strategy that can work). The highest score recorded was 196800 points.

Day 2: I didn't have much of an opportunity to play on the date of July 21, 2008 (I had to purchase three pairs of short pants for my vacation to New Jersey next week). However, from the single run-through I was able to complete, I had managed to defeat the Stage 3-1 boss (with a ducking-hitting strategy that requires luck and skill), and made it to the 3-2 boss. As a result, I had achieved getting the high score of 220200 at the time of 8:10 A.M.

Day 3: The task was completed. On the date of July 22, 2008, I've had plenty of opportunities to finish this game at least once. After figuring out a few strategies with some of the bosses to avoid taking damage (even a decent one with "The Drunken Master") and watching the nice ending, Act 2 was attempted for a little bit. I was able to make it up to Stage 2-3 with the score of 458100, taken at 7:27 P.M. (I was getting too exhaused to play; it does not beat Nintega's current high score, but it's nice enough for me).

Sorry if the images are hard to see. I don't have a digital camera to work with (just a camera phone, really).
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 06:56:15 PM by Game and Watch Kir »
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com