Author Topic: FS: TurboGrafx 16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.  (Read 16527 times)

PunkicCyborg

Re: FS: TurboGrafx 16 Case label Stickers… Large, Small & NOW Duo/CD sets...
« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2012, 11:28:14 AM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned on here but If you want to make the sticker stick really well on a TG16 case where you remove the old sticker do what I do for success.
Rub some go gone on the case for a minute to wipe the old sticky residue. Then clean it off with some rubbing alcohol.
The stickers will look awesome and stick very well to the case. Goo Gone is a retro gamers best friend
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

kiketonto

« Reply #196 on: February 21, 2012, 07:38:02 PM »
I only read well about your stickers. Is possible to send to Spain?
I'm interested in the 3 groups of stickers, but I will buy one per month. It's not possible to me to pay the complete amount of full money.
If there is no problem...How much shipping to Spain? and the method of payment?

To elabit do you know where your signature picture comes?  :|

Shrapnoid

« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2012, 01:39:05 AM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned on here but If you want to make the sticker stick really well on a TG16 case where you remove the old sticker do what I do for success.
Rub some go gone on the case for a minute to wipe the old sticky residue. Then clean it off with some rubbing alcohol.
The stickers will look awesome and stick very well to the case. Goo Gone is a retro gamers best friend

That's what I did to mine but, I used an old toothbrush to scrub the gunk off and once that was done, I rinsed the cases, padded them dry with a towel and set them outside overnight to air dry then applied the new labels later the next day after the cases settled back to room temperature.

Goo Gone is great for any real hobbyist and can usually be found at Dollar Tree stores.

kiketonto

« Reply #198 on: February 22, 2012, 03:16:08 AM »
Goo Gone is great for any real hobbyist and can usually be found at Dollar Tree stores.

advertising mode: ON!  :D :D :D

have you tried alcohol? It works to me

Sparky

« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2012, 04:01:38 AM »
I only read well about your stickers. Is possible to send to Spain?
I'm interested in the 3 groups of stickers, but I will buy one per month. It's not possible to me to pay the complete amount of full money.
If there is no problem...How much shipping to Spain? and the method of payment?

ya kiketonto, sure i will mail to spain... let me check into postage.
I will pm ya and will talk details.

kiketonto

« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2012, 04:15:11 AM »
ya kiketonto, sure i will mail to spain... let me check into postage. I will pm ya and will talk details.
great! no rush, when you can.
And thank you very much!

glazball

I bought a small set for Sparky a while back and I can't tell you how nice they look.  Great work.  I had bought a custom label with case (for Neutopia II) from an eBay seller and compared with Sparky's, and these are way better than the eBay ones (the colored tab was too long and a weird color).  Sadly I didn't think to take a picture side by side.
  Sparky also took the time to answer a few questions, which I thought was awesome since I'm new to the forums.  Thanks again man, you've done a great thing!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

PunkicCyborg

lol yes I know but I think it's humorous and ironic.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Turbotracks

I was waiting to see if they are as good as they look, and everybody seems pretty happy. I hope more will be available in a couple of weeks.
Thunderbolts first down!

Sparky

I was waiting to see if they are as good as they look, and everybody seems pretty happy. I hope more will be available in a couple of weeks.
I am not out, i still have large and small sets left that you are welcome to :)

ALSO thanks glazball for the nice comments, and as long as your a good guy like you are we welcome new guys with open arms with an optional reach around of coarse :P 

mrhaboobi

hey sparky, are your case inserts etc still availalbe, and can we mix and match some of the packs?  i already have the small and large sets, im waiting to get the Duo set, and also if possible the GOT, and system cards which i dont *think* the sets i originally bought used to come with?  i need to dig out what i have left to see if i do have them or not..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

Ya the inserts are still available and i will bump it shorty with some new bits but have been to damn busy lately at work.
Also if you bought some of the original sets way back in the day i may have not offered the GOT, and the system card stickers but i will hook you up but please double check and pm me and will sort out the details.

mrhaboobi

Ya the inserts are still available and i will bump it shorty with some new bits but have been to damn busy lately at work.
Also if you bought some of the original sets way back in the day i may have not offered the GOT, and the system card stickers but i will hook you up but please double check and pm me and will sort out the details.

Thanks sparky, PM incoming some time soon :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

petromon

Hi Sparky,
I am also looking for turbografx hu card spline labels for the following games which I am missing the original cases for:
Keith Courage,Battle Royale,Bloody Wolf,Millitary Madness,Ninja Spirt,Double Dungeons,China Warrior,Turrican,Bravoman,Dragon Spirit,New Adventure Island,Neutopia,TV Sports Hockey,TV Sports Basketball,Veugyes Tactical Warrior,Yo Bro,Splatterhouse,R-Type,Air Zonk,JJ& Jeff,Final Lap Twin,Fantasy Zone, Bomberman 93, Devil's Crush, and Somer Assualut-

Can you hook me up with labels too? Please let me know cost and payment arrangements. I'd be interested on a price for 25 used cases too -Rob

Sparky

petromon you want the large set then which is $30 and that includes shipping.. i dont sell the stickers individually as i print them in sets and sell them that way as it covers every ones needs and i dont get stuck with unwanted sticker sheets of keith courage and sports titles, and i always include a couple bonus bits with the sets.

PM me man if you want them and thanks for the interest.

EDIT: sorry i have no spare cases right now :(
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:32:09 PM by Sparky »