Author Topic: FS: TurboGrafx 16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.  (Read 16879 times)

jasonbar

Sparky = awesome.

Got 2 jewel case back inserts in the mail today. My Gate of Thunder & Forgotten Worlds look faboo!

Thanks!-
-Jason
infernolab.com

liquitek

Got mine last week and even after reading 100+ posts of how awesome they are, I am still blown away.  Seriously awesome.

Thanks Sparky!

TEKTORO

Just got my set in the mail today!!
Definitely mastered the craft of TG16 labels..Love them very much and my collection deserves the luxury of Sparkys Custom labels 8)

Thanks brotha
Create,Share and Play.

kiketonto

Sparky! here again to buy the stickers! Send you a PM!

FiftyQuid

So is there anywhere online we can get the cases that are actually made for the hu cards? I  would hate to put a bunch of these stickers on cd cases and then find something better.

I bought HU card sleeves off this guy:  https://www.seymoronion.com/Custom_Game_Cases/TG16_Chip.html

The sleeves are excellent.  I ordered a box of 25.  I've been monitoring the website to see if/when the jewel cases are available.

[EDIT] Whoa, just saw how old the post I quoted was.  Sorry...

I bought a set of these of these labels off Sparky a month ago.  They are gorgeous and worth every single penny.  Do not hesitate, buy them.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:23:48 PM by FiftyQuid »
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

DarkKobold

I joined this forum to ask how to make my own labels. This seems like a far better option. I'd love a small set - but I don't see any info in the first post how to order.

Also - https://www.seymoronion.com/Custom_Game_Cases/TG16_Chip.html <- this seems promising. But as a new guy, how realistic is it that he'll create the cases? Has this been in the works for a short time, or abandoned for years?
Hey, you.

SMF

I joined this forum to ask how to make my own labels. This seems like a far better option. I'd love a small set - but I don't see any info in the first post how to order.

Also - https://www.seymoronion.com/Custom_Game_Cases/TG16_Chip.html <- this seems promising. But as a new guy, how realistic is it that he'll create the cases? Has this been in the works for a short time, or abandoned for years?

Welcome to the forums. Seymoronion has a thread explaining the sales and when to expect the cases.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

roflmao

Just send Sparky a PM.  He (probably) won't bite.

FiftyQuid

Don't hesitate.  Buy them.  He is very skilled and dedicated.  I just placed an order with him for 3 more 25 packs.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

kiketonto

I received mines and had to say: THE STICKERS ARE GREAT!!!!
My games seems like news and the ones that does not have their lateral sticker, now I can read them.
Thank you very much!
Send you a PM too.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
I cannot wait to get these.  :)  Gonna replace some of my torn/crappy looking labels.

Bardoly

This is great!  I hope to be able to buy a set of these stickers soon if he's still making them.

Sparky

i certainly am, just a little backed up on the free stuff i am sending out :P

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Me want free stuff!!!!

DarkKobold

Hey Sparky, have you considered making an Everdrive end label? Its coming soon!
Hey, you.