Author Topic: FS: TurboGrafx 16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.  (Read 16501 times)

RNSpeed

Re: FS: TurboGrafx 16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2015, 05:10:40 AM »
I received mine,  :dance:  they're excellent quality and professionally packaged.

Sparky

« Reply #346 on: July 24, 2015, 01:02:33 PM »
hey guys, not on as much these days because of my work schedule but these labels are always available.
Just PM me and I will get them to you.

Also thanks to everyone for the kind words, I appreciate it :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:05:55 PM by Sparky »

sn0zc0r3

« Reply #347 on: October 23, 2015, 02:34:50 AM »
Don't hesitate for a second if you need some spine stickers. Fantastic quality and Sparky is a delight to deal with. All of the thumbs up!

skulleader022

« Reply #348 on: October 30, 2015, 04:21:21 PM »
Delayed thanks. Appreciate it much, I received my set of labels. Great quality, recommended to anyone that is interested.

Sinizar

« Reply #349 on: October 30, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »
I got my large pack of decals today!  They look great and already installed!

Machine85

« Reply #350 on: January 02, 2016, 08:23:16 AM »
Hi sir I would like to purchase ur package of labels I have been a long time collector of the turbo graphic and duo pc engine ect I have every USA release game manuals from hu cards to beyond shadowgate Dracula x ext I have actually been asked to send sum manuals out to ppl tht have the ability to re print them out and thy are identical to my original booklets  if I can help you with anything I have tons of retro gaming equipment and always looking to trade or buy more I can pay you via pay pal my account is Mike@401mma.com send me a Invoice and I'll pay you asap I am looking for hu card cases aswell I u have any plastic sleeves.thank you much respect Mike aka the machine

esteban

« Reply #351 on: January 02, 2016, 10:03:05 AM »
Payment received.

Stickers sent.

|    | 

HailingTheThings

« Reply #352 on: January 02, 2016, 04:11:16 PM »
Hi sir I would like to purchase ur package of labels I have been a long time collector of the turbo graphic and duo pc engine ect I have every USA release game manuals from hu cards to beyond shadowgate Dracula x ext I have actually been asked to send sum manuals out to ppl tht have the ability to re print them out and thy are identical to my original booklets  if I can help you with anything I have tons of retro gaming equipment and always looking to trade or buy more I can pay you via pay pal my account is Mike@401mma.com send me a Invoice and I'll pay you asap I am looking for hu card cases aswell I u have any plastic sleeves.thank you much respect Mike aka the machine

I admire this enthusiasm and such, but this post really seems like it would be better suited as a PM, good sir. Giving out your pp publicly might give some trolls ideas and what-have-you.

Good day and let's make out sometime. Somewhere over the rainbow.

Thenintendoguy

« Reply #353 on: January 15, 2016, 11:29:48 AM »
I'm interested in purchasing a set of labels from you. Sticky Small (21 unreleased case labels). How do we do this? Do you send me a bill through Paypal? I can do immediate payment.

spawnshop

« Reply #354 on: January 16, 2016, 11:15:05 AM »
Got my set of these in today, and wow, am I blown away by the quality!!!
Really nicely done presentation to start - comes in custom black TG16 folder.
And for the labels themselves, super great professional quality.
Great paper weight, great adhesive, easy to apply, and fantastic colors!
Just Great!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2016, 03:02:11 AM »
I'm interested in purchasing a set of labels from you. Sticky Small (21 unreleased case labels). How do we do this? Do you send me a bill through Paypal? I can do immediate payment.

Send Sparkler a PM and he'll send you payment instructions.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

MattJ

« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2016, 01:41:04 AM »
I just wanted to leave some positive feedback about Craig's (Sparky's) spine labels. I have ordered two sets from him and they are fantastic!! He is a pleasure to deal with, great communication and quick shipping! If you are thinking about getting them I highly recommend them!
- Matt J.

Sypth

« Reply #357 on: May 04, 2016, 02:52:58 PM »
Sent you a PM

iretrogamer

« Reply #358 on: May 22, 2016, 07:23:16 AM »
Just sent a PM

StarDust4Ever

« Reply #359 on: May 22, 2016, 04:52:21 PM »
Hi, is there anyway to get single replacement stickers? I don't have a large Hucard collection but recently aquired a Klax in a case with Victory Run label. I tried rubbing off the black text with a pencil eraser and inking it back in with orange highlighter, then adding the name with an ultrafine Sharpie. The result didn't turn out how I wanted so I'll probably just peel off the old label completely.

The rest of my games don't need new labels so buying a large set with dozens of stickers when I only need one would be a waste. I would easily pay like $3 bucks or so for a single Klax sticker in a plain white envelope. I imagine there's got to be more like people me and some market for single replacements. Some guy on NintendoAge used to do a similar serives (a-la carte) for N64 end labels.