Author Topic: FS: TurboGrafx 16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.  (Read 16860 times)

Sparky

Re: TG16 Spine label Stickers…$15 a set…
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 09:32:56 AM »
thanks guys again, well the set of 21 are underway and will be ready for end of next week or the following, but i still have a few full sets so P to the M me if your interested.

Lord Thag

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »
A note to potential buyers: I just got mine, and these a damn near indistinguishable from the real thing. Sparky did a great job, and they are worth every penny.
Dodging little white bullets since the Carter administration

Jitawa

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »

They should be clickable so you can see a close-up comparison.

I cut the edges, but they're otherwise unedited.  In the comparison photo, the Bonk is an original, whereas the Neutopia II is a Sparky reproduction.

Sparky

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 11:44:14 AM »

They should be clickable so you can see a close-up comparison.

I cut the edges, but they're otherwise unedited.  In the comparison photo, the Bonk is an original, whereas the Neutopia II is a Sparky reproduction.

let me confirm… my stickers have straight edges, Jitawa went the extra level and rounded the corners :D very nice.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new batch of stickers ready to be printed so pm me or let me know if anyone is interested in the different packages in the first post, prices are there as well, let me know.
(vestcoat & hoobs88 I know what your interested in already :D) …

swlovinist

Re: TG16 Spine label Stickers…Now 3 different sets to choose!!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 09:01:36 AM »
I have sent you a pm, as I am very interested in a full set of stickers.  I am only about 14 away from a US CD and Hucard set...and could greatly benefit from having one of these sets to spruce up the library.  Thank you for going out of your way to make these!

Sparky

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 03:23:32 PM »
Thanks guys for all the interest :shock: but i need some more time to restock… please be patient as i will post here when i have the new sets printed & in hand and then where to send payment. i hate giving excuses of why they are not ready yet, all i can say is time always seem to be against me :(

sorry for those who have been waiting on these smaller sets
but no worries i will be back on track soon.

You have Sparkys word  =;
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:52:14 PM by Sparky »

MurderDate

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2008, 01:47:14 AM »
hey Spark -   count me in for a "small set"  when you get around to it - no rush.   Thanks!
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

paul34550

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 06:24:31 AM »
Got the "large set" and it's perfect!!!! thanks

nat

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »
Lest there be any confusion, Sparky's spine label stickers are THE REAL DEAL.

nectarsis

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 04:02:01 PM »
So if Sparkys stickers are THE REAL DEAL..what does that make the Neo Geo  :-k :-k
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Sparky

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 02:18:40 PM »
ok soup is up!!!

i have 5 more sets of the Small set of Stickers (the 21 that were never made plus the bonus 5 TGCD stickers)
i will list quantities available on my first post

A few full sets are in as well but i need to sort and package them before i give the go :D

swlovinist

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 02:48:11 PM »
I just got mine in the mail....holy cow they are awsome!  Very high quality and was very pleased!  I usually reside over at the DP forum(which I will advocate some business for ya), and the sticker set is a must for people like me who have amassed piece by piece(and sometimes damaged pieces)a pretty decent TG collection(14 from a US card/cd set). 

Sparky, thanks ton, they are awsome!

vestcoat

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 05:36:11 PM »
Hey Sparky, the stickers arrived this weekend.  Thanks a lot.  Your manual went out last Tuesday I think.
Here's a picture:

I had all of the Turbochips (except Magical Chase) ready and waiting with cases (Ys and the 3.0 card on the side are not stickers).
I wasn't going to trim the corners but changed my after applying the first five or so.  I went back and fixed them with an x-acto knife and didn't do a very good job. ](*,) 
Oh well, they still look great.

Sparky

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 02:32:11 AM »
swlovinist----> cool to hear man and thanks for the shout over on DP, i go there at times and some good guys there but this place has become my new home & I will only be offering them here to the turbo crazed like me (so sign up & join the party :D).

My wife thinks i am nuts on the time i have put into these stickers, there is some work sorting, packaging and fine tune trimming so each set is perfect in my eyes, i just enjoy it and with money involved on my end and then selling i want the best possible product so thanks for feedback guys, also its the speed i like when it comes to selling them.

Vestcoat----> thanks for sharing some picts, they look great :) if there are a couple stickies that you want to redo because of the trimming let me know, will hook ya up man, full credit to vestcoat on the idea of the 5 extra TGCD stickers, I am really happy with those and i nice solution for labeling.

Sparky

OK. 3 more Large sets available now and 5 more small sets available… had 5 large sets but 2 are gone all ready!!