Author Topic: Another wacked out PCE auction lol!  (Read 1685 times)

rarebucky

Re: Another wacked out PCE auction lol!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 06:43:04 AM »
26 and he makes $150k-$250k?  What does he do for a living, sell dirty video games? :)

Sinistron

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 06:53:15 AM »
I just messaged the seller myself asking him what toilet he pulled that shit out of

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Lochlan

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 08:13:51 AM »
lol

I really hope he replies in this thread.
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 09:24:04 AM »
hahaha

Just for fun, I googled this guy.  Here's his myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=56208567  Not that interesting overall, with one amusing exception:

WEST-SI-YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

I never thought Id say this,but,alas,theres a token white guy in the pics.

Tablet

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 11:07:55 AM »
This PCE is just terrible, its dirty, the AV booster is Dirty, the controller is Dirty, the Hu in the pic is Dirty, i mean really if your going to pull this stuff outta the trash atlast give it i wipe down with a baby wipe or somthing.

The Price....hmmmmm wait why am i even contemplating, the price is horrendus, i dont even think i've spent that much on my entire gaming collection (That is if £1 = $1)

I wouldnt say the Core Grafx's are more common on ebay, personally i've seen more orginals, but thats me.

Seriously dude if you read this thread know you're making both a mistake and an ass of yourself.

:-"

vestcoat

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 11:51:34 AM »
lol

I really hope he replies in this thread.

Yep.  He updated the ebay listing:

1gtsfan wrote:
Update. June 4, 2008.

Thank You Everyone For Looking at this listing.  I have increased the BUY IT NOW Price to $1,880.  Starting bid is now at $380.  My original Starting Price was $880 Just so you all know.  I had no clue the market price for this thing was.  I have not seen another one on ebay, except for a gray one.  Which are VERY Common.  The Grey ones can be just as dirty but you cannot tell.  Think of APPLE 2e and OREGON TRAIL.

I'm sorry to anyone if I offended someone for selling VIDEO GAMES.

https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5307.0

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183812

Peace,
1GtsFan

Someone should tell him that all of the "gray ones" were once white and his is (comparatively) super clean and in NEAR MINT condition; making it now worth over $1,000,000,000,000.
Also, rather than screwing himself over like a sucker with FREE shipping (*gasp*) he could save on insertion fees by setting the BIN at $0.99 and charging a paltry $8,000 for media mail.

The one thing I can say for this screwball is at least he's honest about the dirt.  Given a piece of filth like that, most sketchy sellers would have taken one blurry picture with super bright flash glare to hide that shit.
The starting bid is now the third highest PC Engine item on ebay, after Darius Alpha and this somewhat less over priced lot:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nec-PC-Engine-Core-Grafx-II-Super-CD-ROM-58-3-games_W0QQitemZ170168458039QQihZ007QQcategoryZ11988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:54:16 AM by vestcoat »

Lochlan

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 12:45:39 PM »

OLD.  I already posted this on the first page.

He posted that just after midnight last night (if you haven't noticed I've been following this rather closely :mrgreen:)

This is actually his most recent update:

I INCREASED THE PRICE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL START PRICE OF $880.

BUY IT NOW IS NOW AT $8,880. 

YOU MAY CONTACT ME TO END THE AUCTION EARLY IF YOU HAVE A BID.  THIS IS PERMITTED BY EBAY.

I will no longer reply to messages regarding this system.  Unless you are a Bidder.  Shipping is free worldwide, including Japan and Asia.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING.

The funny part is though that $880 was his original BIN price, and his original "start price" was $280 or so.  I'm pretty sure that this guy is completely out of his mind.

lol @ "contact me to end the auction early if you have a bid", what the hell is he doing?  What could he possibly be thinking?  How could anyone ever rationalize these actions?  It's beyond me.
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

nat

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »
You guys mean I shouldn't buy this? But I just transferred $8,880 into my Paypal account.   :cry:

vestcoat

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 01:39:16 PM »

OLD.  I already posted this on the first page.

Damn, I'm sorry. 
I guess you can dock me 4 Cool Points.
 :(

Sinistron

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 01:54:22 PM »
Damn, I'm sorry. 
I guess you can dock me 4 Cool Points.
 :(

:lol:

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

turbokon

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
I've been thinking about getting a PCE.  I think this is good price, maybe I'll buy it.  Yea right!

What's up with the gang sign?  He doesn't even look hardcore.  I grew up around these type of people.  I call them "Wannabes".
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 02:46:26 PM »
And here all this time I thought his 3 finger thing was a salute to West Side Bakery.
http://www.thewestsidebakery.com/tastymenu.asp
I figured since he was so chubby and all he prob ate there often. Guess I was wrong :(

1gtsfan

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 06:31:02 PM »
  :dance:

Thanks Everyone for driving traffic to my auction.  I have not responded because its funny watching you morons make fools of yourselves.  Having an ebay auction with 1000 views in a week is the best thing a seller can ask for.  F@#$ you Perverts whacking off to my myspce.

Since you all think you know me so well, let me just tell you guys a little bit more, since my whole personal life has now become a joke to all of you petiphiles.

my ebay ID is 1gtsfan
my myspace is /Lfan
My name is Louis Fan

I've been selling shit since 2nd grade.  I've sold everything from Pennies, to Million Dollar homes.  Luxury Vehicles, Precious metals, car audio, computers, electronics, cookies, brownies, ice cream. 

If you haven't looked at any of my other auctions, they are ALL collectibles.  Mostly trading cards and rare coins.
Things that are old, should not be cleaned. 

I may not be a Video Game EXPERT like all you jack offs, but for me, on electronics shit, if it works, don't fix it.  The software alone in my bundle is valued at over $250.  The only reason why I listed it at $880 is because I've had this shit since 3rd grade.  A gold brick covered in dust is still a gold brick.

My feedback on ebay speaks for itself.  the ones who saw my auction and were smart were the ones who started posting their items that they owned for PC engine.  Out of all people in the world, i thought i would have the support of a group of people who actually play this pc engine game, and even have enough time to be on a forum.

Kiss my ass, while I laugh my way to the bank.

1gtsfan,

p.s. WESSST SYDEEEE BiaTch!!!

vestcoat

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2008, 10:34:43 PM »
Hey 1gtsfan, sorry you didn't find the forum under better circumstances.
For what it's worth, bitching about over-priced sellers and insanely-high auctions is a regular theme around here and the last piece of gear anyone saw that was that filthy also sparked a lively debate, so your listing wasn't exactly picked out of the blue.
I think your price is completely nuts (although it's gone down again a little) but your point about the myspace pictures is one I'd like to see addressed with the moderators.  There have been a few times now where private information has been placed on the forums without consent and we'd probably be better off without letting our discussions get personal.

None of us are experts and feel free to post a "what's this worth" thread if you want in the future.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 10:37:44 PM by vestcoat »

MrFulci

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2008, 11:58:55 PM »
Things did get a bit wild with the pics and such on this thread, it became personal, fast, with someone who doesn't even sell much PC Engine or TG-16 stuff regularly, haha.

I usually skim the new posts here every so often, I did look at this auction earlier this week, I though, "Wow...... Good luck with that", then moved on.

As vestcoat mentioned, feel free to ask for advice on this stuff here. You're bound to receive some serious comments.

gts1fan, The price is a bit high. For the system, AV Booster, controls in the condition they're in, and the loose cards included, it may be better to set the minimum bid a bit lower. For that price, one could buy a Duo, with probably with the same Hu-cards, in their cases, with manuals.

Nice to see Free shipping worldwide.

I do disagree about old things not being cleaned. Sometimes it helps to make a sale (Old cars, furniture, house, etc). Though if you're not sure how to clean an item, you can always mention it in the description.

Yeah, a gold brick covered in dust is still a gold brick, however values change over time, just look at the price of gold. Many video games tend to depreciate.

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".