Author Topic: Another wacked out PCE auction lol!  (Read 1687 times)

MrFulci

Re: Another wacked out PCE auction lol!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 12:00:18 AM »
Also, if you sold the items seperately, you may be able to pull in more $.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Oli_lar

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 01:34:55 AM »
  :dance:

Thanks Everyone for driving traffic to my auction.  I have not responded because its funny watching you morons make fools of yourselves.  Having an ebay auction with 1000 views in a week is the best thing a seller can ask for. 

Personally I thought the best thing was people bidding on it. Still, theres time for me to be corrected.

nodtveidt

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 06:59:01 AM »
Kiss my ass, while I laugh my way to the bank.
More like crying all the way to the poorhouse. No one's bid on your slimy PCE auction, and you've only got 9 hours to go. Video games are not coins, they are not furniture, they are not cars. They are video games, and collectors of video games like them clean, not looking like they were pulled out of the dumpster.

A lump of shit spray-painted gold is still a lump of shit.

nectarsis

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 07:05:17 AM »
I love how  people complain about pics being used (Nintenga, others).  You have a Myspace page that is set to public view, on the internet.  A chance you take.  You don't want people having access to them, either don't post em, or wait you can set em to private where only your friends you approve can see them.  Not debating the right/wrong of others posting them, but don't complain if you have them where others can access them openly.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

nat

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 08:18:53 AM »
I agree with what nectarsis said. Someone back there (Mr. Fulci?) said he'd like to see the moderators take some action regarding the pictures, however, speaking as a moderator-- anything anyone posts into the public domain on the Internet is fair game once it's out there.

I don't really need to add anything to nectarsis's statement so I'll just reiterate-- if said individual didn't want their pics out there to begin with, they shouldn't have posted them on a public Myspace page designed for public consumption. End of story.

1gtsfan

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2008, 03:20:08 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270244893877&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

Here's Something You Kids Can afford, $18 Bucks, Go ask your parents.

Lochlan

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270244893877&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

So now that your PC Engine auction didn't sell (even after you returned it to the $288 opening bid) are you going to immediately relist it, or are you going to make an attempt to determine the actual value first?

And ayou going to try to clean it at all, or just reuse the photos you already took?

Just wondering.
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

COUNT SMRIFNACK

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2008, 04:16:37 PM »
Yeah, are you laughing all the way to bank to make a withdraw to pay the ebay fees for the item that didn't sell? :roll:

BTW, you may have sold million dollar homes, but the highest fetching ebay auction you have is like $51 :?: :?: :?:
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img="Signature%20Pic%202.JPG%22"" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

1gtsfan

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »
Yeah, are you laughing all the way to bank to make a withdraw to pay the ebay fees for the item that didn't sell? :roll:

BTW, you may have sold million dollar homes, but the highest fetching ebay auction you have is like $51 :?: :?: :?:

Why didn't you mention I sold 60 Items Last Month with 100% feedback?

all you b!tches do  is talk $hit....

here's another 3 finger salute...from the greatest of all time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270244906107&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

nectarsis

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2008, 04:46:37 PM »
SO who's worse, those that talk shit, or those that join a site just to whine about it  :roll:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

1gtsfan

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2008, 04:58:58 PM »

So now that your PC Engine auction didn't sell (even after you returned it to the $288 opening bid) are you going to immediately relist it, or are you going to make an attempt to determine the actual value first?

And ayou going to try to clean it at all, or just reuse the photos you already took?

Just wondering.

I'm going to Clean up the PC Engine, and play it myself.  Thats why I didn't Clean it.  I may sell some games, I may not.  $288 for 51 games, you guys really lost out, someone could have made some money.  Devil Crash was at over $30 last time I saw with plenty of bids.

You guys should have been cheering me on, If my system sold for $800, you guys woulda all been a little richer off the games you owned, instead, you devalued your own games.

I'm not going to relist, I'm not selling this for less than the price of a Wii or PS3.  Its worth more to me than that.  I can wait.

Maybe I'll try selling my Xbox 1 maybe for $995 since its newer....LoL.

Peace,
SuCkAs

Lochlan

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »
$288 for 51 games, you guys really lost out, someone could have made some money.

This is incorrect.

Devil Crash was at over $30 last time I saw with plenty of bids.

Not as a filthy, loose HuCard.  Again, this is incorrect.

You guys should have been cheering me on, If my system sold for $800, you guys woulda all been a little richer off the games you owned, instead, you devalued your own games.

Nobody here wants the price of these games to increase.  Most of us aren't in it for the money, you silly ebayer.

I'm not going to relist, I'm not selling this for less than the price of a Wii or PS3.  Its worth more to me than that.

Again, incorrect.

I can wait.

Hopefully you're very patient.

Maybe I'll try selling my Xbox 1 maybe for $995 since its newer....LoL.

Terrible logic.

Peace,
SuCkAs

Is this really goodbye?

Edit:
Srsly though: it would have sold if it was worth the money.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 05:06:53 PM by Lochlan »

MrFulci

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2008, 05:19:20 PM »
I agree with what nectarsis said. Someone back there (Mr. Fulci?) said he'd like to see the moderators take some action regarding the pictures, however, speaking as a moderator-- anything anyone posts into the public domain on the Internet is fair game once it's out there.

I don't really need to add anything to nectarsis's statement so I'll just reiterate-- if said individual didn't want their pics out there to begin with, they shouldn't have posted them on a public Myspace page designed for public consumption. End of story.

No, I didn't mention that. I did say, that it did get personal, fast, with someone who doesn't even sell PCE/TG-16 stuff regularly.

I'm not surprised it didn't sell. I didn't see anything too special with the lot. If it were a Duo, and the games were in cases, with manuals, it may have brought in $280. Even with the visible dirt.

1gts, the games didn't devalue anymore after your auction. If you want to increase the value of the TG-16/PCE stuff, the only thing I can think of at the moment would involve you buying all the PCE stuff on ebay, all the time, and corner the market. It would take some time, hahaha. A few ebay sellers seem to have attempted this at one time or another with TG-16.

1gtsfan, you can can try re-listing this lot, and maybe someone will buy. I once sold Soldier Blade, US TG-16 version, for $200 or so. I expected close to $100 since it still had the box, however 2 bidders really got into it.....

ebay is full of surprises.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

1gtsfan

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »
I re-listed 15 Games for $288.  The System is no longer For Sale. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270244928517&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

Lochlan

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2008, 07:18:30 PM »
Well the system and 51 games didn't sell for $288, so surely 15 games will sell for that amount...right?

If that doesn't work, maybe you can get $288 for 5 games!  It's a fail-safe strategy!

](*,)