Author Topic: PC-FX Controllers  (Read 230 times)

atr3yu

PC-FX Controllers
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:51:28 AM »
Anyone know where one might be able to find one of these? I am bidding on a console with no controller and best of all it is in the USA!!! Just was hoping someone knew of an online shop. Would be willing to trade an Avenue 6 PC Engine DUO pad and maybe a few bucks for trade.

nat

Re: PC-FX Controllers
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »
Dream Stars Japan always has them.

atr3yu

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 11:52:10 AM »
Yea I was kinda of hoping to not import as the console will be here long before the pad but that seems to be my only option. BTW does it have more than one contorller port unlike my DUO's :lol:

MissaFX

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
Yea I was kinda of hoping to not import as the console will be here long before the pad but that seems to be my only option. BTW does it have more than one contorller port unlike my DUO's :lol:

The PC-FX has 2 controller ports.  Keep in mind that the FX always comes with 1 controller when it sells and mine came with 2.  Also I can only think of 2 or 3 games which are 2 player.  If you just want a backup controller, then I would buy a new boxed one.  Dream Stars is a wonderful seller.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

atr3yu

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »
Oh yes no problems with them used them a few times now. The PCFX I want to buy is only like a 4 hour drive from me so I was hoping ot catch something a little closer that didn't have a week+ transit time :lol:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 08:08:04 PM by atr3yu »