Author Topic: "Raiden" (HuCard) High Scores  (Read 2361 times)

RoyVegas

Re: "Raiden" (HuCard) High Scores
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 07:42:53 AM »
So, so sad I couldn't beat it on my 1.7 mil run.  Believe it or not, I got all the way to the last boss of the game on my first ship.  I killed his different parts and all that was left was his head.  It was flashing red, the flames came out and I dodged a few sprays of his fire before I got trapped and died.  I had 5 or 6 guys left and wasnt able to finish it.  To think I almost 1 man cleared this shocked me.

This isn't over for me yet.  I will 1cc this bastard.
All is well. :)

shubibiman

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 07:20:54 PM »
Well done :)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 01:55:08 PM »
So, so sad I couldn't beat it on my 1.7 mil run.  Believe it or not, I got all the way to the last boss of the game on my first ship.  I killed his different parts and all that was left was his head.  It was flashing red, the flames came out and I dodged a few sprays of his fire before I got trapped and died.  I had 5 or 6 guys left and wasnt able to finish it.  To think I almost 1 man cleared this shocked me.

This isn't over for me yet.  I will 1cc this bastard.

You have been kickin' ass! I knew you were determined to beat this bastard simply from your occasional updates/progress.

I have gotten to that stupid "head" and panicked (knowing I was so close) many times. I tend to be my own worst enemy: I choke at the worst moments, it's crazy, and it's totally because I lose concentration.

I have to start playing Raiden CD to see if I can beat it (it has 2 extra stages and a nice soundtrack, especially if you are familiar with the original chiptunes, which you are   ).

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:56:57 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

Digi.k

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2013, 10:37:24 AM »
ok finally got of my ass and updated !!! I not been playing this at all since I been sidetracked by lots of other games !!

esteban

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2013, 09:10:22 PM »
I've started proper my effort to best Roy's score... after an hour or so last night I almost cleared stage 2 and approached the quarter-million mark.  Roy: your score is and likely always will be safe. Lol

Almost cleared Stage 2 

Hey, everybody started at this point. You may just beat the game. It took me a million years.
  |    | 

RoyVegas

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 08:23:34 AM »
Roy: your score is and likely always will be safe. Lol

I did get to the last boss on my first ship, die and not beat it with my remaining ships.  Someone could easily beat my score though. Remember, when you beat the game you get 1 mil bonus points, so there are multiple ways for someone to pass me up.
All is well. :)

Punch

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 06:47:59 PM »
Punch - 1004450 (CD Version)

Edit: improved my score tremendously but still lost all lives at level 6.  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:28:56 PM by Punch »