Author Topic: Saturn to Dreamcast controller adapter and Arcade stick for sale  (Read 434 times)

atr3yu

So I have an adapter that allows you to use a Saturn pad on the awesome Dreamcast!! I used this once but I got an ascii pad for my DC so I no longer need this. I am asking $25 shipped for that and I also have a Saturn Virtua Stick. It is a official arcade stick from Sega and works great!! I was also thinking of selling that with it this way you can enjoy an arcade stick for the DC and the Saturn all in one!! And let me tell you Marvel vs Street fighter or Marvel vs Capcom are truly awesome with this stick. It is very responsive and not worn out as I take care of my things. I as thinking of $45 for the pair shipped. Drop me a PM if interested!!!

SignOfZeta

Re: Saturn to Dreamcast controller adapter and Arcade stick for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 05:55:30 AM »
You say you stopped using this because you bought the ASCII pad? Have you ever actually used that thing? I ask because its an enormous piece of total crap. The worst pad I've ever owned, especially compared to a Saturn pad, which is the best pad I've ever owned. Worse than a stock DC pad. The crappiest product ASCII ever produced, IMO.

The amazing part is that the ASCII pad actually gets worse the more you use it. The D-Pad seems to be made from cheese.

atr3yu

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 06:17:54 AM »
Had no problems with my SNK ascii pad and I love it!! Just preference I guess.

Lochlan

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 07:08:29 PM »
It would make the sales forum a lot more readable if you would consolidate all your sales threads into one thread.  :-"

(free bump I guess?)
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

atr3yu

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 06:40:52 AM »
Yea I have been meaning to do so, I guess I will do it now :lol:

Peluso8

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 03:18:03 PM »
It would make the sales forum a lot more readable if you would consolidate all your sales threads into one thread.  :-"

Agree, its not fair to other members who constantly have their threads pushed down because another member has multiple sales.