Author Topic: Any TG16 Modders residing in NYC area??  (Read 343 times)

drumsickness

Any TG16 Modders residing in NYC area??
« on: August 07, 2008, 11:17:55 AM »
What up forum?? I haven't been on this site in a while. I recently discovered that my mom had not thrown out my TG16-CD and a few games. Of course much has changed since those days and its tough to find decent prices for games and stuff. I found a store out here in Manhattan that has a bunch of pc-duo/turbo stuff but the prices aren't so great. At the time I was active on the site I had spoken to that D-lite dude who seems to have gone awol and owe some folks money. I was hoping to maybe get my system fully modded but I'm not so keen on mailing it anywhere. Does anyone know any where in NYC that I can bring my unit into and get some mods done to it? Any guidance is much appreciated.

atr3yu

Re: Any TG16 Modders residing in NYC area??
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »
one guy here does it but he doesn't live in NYC. My modder lives in Utica if that helps...

CDiablo

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »
one guy here does it but he doesn't live in NYC. My modder lives in Utica if that helps...

Who is your modder? Im up in albany looking for one.

Sinistron

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 02:07:22 AM »
It's not polite to talk about people's modders.  Seriously though- I work in Manhattan but I can't help ya'- but I would like to know what store you're talking about in the city that sells pce/turbo games...

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

drumsickness

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 08:37:26 AM »
I have to find it again. I was there about 8 or 9 months ago. I have been meaning to take a trip downtoen and re locate it. Its on the lower east side somewhere. They have tons of stuff. The prices aren't soo great but you can't beat the selection. I hope its still there!!

Sinistron

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 08:42:27 AM »
really?  You've piqued my interest- please don't forget to tell me where this jewel in the rough is...

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real