Author Topic: Does anyone do SVideo mods on Duo's anymore  (Read 261 times)

CDiablo

Does anyone do SVideo mods on Duo's anymore
« on: August 11, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »
I've looked everywhere and have not found anyone that does these. If anyone has suggestions, send em my way. Thanks.

erik

Re: Does anyone do SVideo mods on Duo's anymore
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 01:54:35 PM »
    I have a Turbo duo that has been S-Video modded on ebay if you want to look at it.  If you want to have your own system modded I am not so sure.  I don't think member D-Lite does it anymore(multimods.com).  You also have the option of getting an RGB-modded system as well.  With RGB, you can convert it to component video using a RGB-YUV transcoder.  Those can be had for $60 on ebay nowadays. That's how I have done it and I love playing Level 5' in Dracula X in glorious component video! Hope I've helped you out a bit.
    Erik

ceti alpha

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »
There are several people in this community who do svideo and every other mod and repair you can think of. You just have to be patient because these people are in high demand and only have so much time, especially in the summer months.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Duo_R

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 02:06:31 AM »
Is the RGB to component a good solution? Don't you have to spend more money to get a decent picture?

I have a Turbo duo that has been S-Video modded on ebay if you want to look at it.  If you want to have your own system modded I am not so sure.  I don't think member D-Lite does it anymore(multimods.com).  You also have the option of getting an RGB-modded system as well.  With RGB, you can convert it to component video using a RGB-YUV transcoder.  Those can be had for $60 on ebay nowadays. That's how I have done it and I love playing Level 5' in Dracula X in glorious component video! Hope I've helped you out a bit.
    Erik
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq