Author Topic: pc-fxga the project team doga cd  (Read 214 times)

dfrost

pc-fxga the project team doga cd
« on: September 15, 2008, 08:56:32 AM »
Great new,you can create some animated 3d( filled polygons)If you have the cd put it you cd rom go to my computer and click amateur_cd .

If you go to the to the partsams,is the parts assembler workstation.you can put the image on the cd and work whit it.go to the 3rd option(p) and click the first one (ins) you can chose a 3d image of spaceship number or some weird color you can  extend move left right the image.A don't no how to save you work.

If you want animate some image go to genie1 and click medit a another workstation for animated image.you can choose an image on the cd work whit it ad some effect and view it.Go to the 3rd option(m) and you have 2 choice ,the first one (f)is the  object you place but it can move the 2rd  (M) is the animated object.exemple,if you click(m),click(f) go to the file attaker and click attaker 1 a spider thing.Go to (m) go to battlesh and click battle 1 you see a triangle thing in you workstation.go to (m) choose effect click _beamblu.fsc you see some thing yellow in the workstation.now push play and  the object moving.you cant put a another object ,effect rotate move the cameraZoom ect .ANd a  dont't no how to save you work
P.S some image cant take long time to load because i believes the computer need the pc fxga  to faster loading and sory for my anglais

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: pc-fxga the project team doga cd
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »
sweeeet!

Ill have to try this out when i get one.. :)
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

dfrost

Re: pc-fxga the project team doga cd
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 02:17:21 PM »
you can donwload the program in you computer put the cd and go my computer.Click amateur_cd and click DGINST.A screen pop up with some weird message click the first button (c) and after you fininsh download take off the cd and go to start you gona see dogagenie-1 and click it.

The first one is(s),part assembler,open the first one exemple click(f) and(0) Choose telop and STAFF.FSC you gonna see the name of the programmer.go to p and ins ,is insert, click the first picture and a spaceship is in the front.in the right side you can rotate,zoom ect.If you want to save go to (f) and (a) a change the name file for aaa and click ok now go to(f) And click ok you gonna see you save work.the second option(If you open dogma (s) and click the 2rd button option and click) is the same thing but you see the name of the object.

the second open gogagenie-1 click (m) click the 1rd button you can choose the object you want animated.Exemple go to (m)and(m) chose battlelesh and BATTLE1.FSC.push play and you see the ship moving.