Author Topic: Cleaning out my closet SALE  (Read 1080 times)

mobiusclimber

Re: Cleaning out my closet
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 04:17:31 AM »
Awesome thanks! And thank you for helping me w/ the Gavel, I might start using it too since I've got a few things I'm looking to unload that I can't put on Amazon (like Rondo of Blood).

WoodyXP

Re: Cleaning out my closet
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 04:41:27 AM »
Awesome thanks! And thank you for helping me w/ the Gavel, I might start using it too since I've got a few things I'm looking to unload that I can't put on Amazon (like Rondo of Blood).

No prob.  I'm liking Game Gavel myself.  I like being able to list my stuff at a fair price without anybody stealing their cut. 

I gotta say I didn't take the site very seriously at first.. since it's loaded with your typical 'Trailer Trash' pack-in games(which the sellers took it up themselves to spend $5 to "FEATURE" them on the front page... Quarterback Club anybody??! :lol:) and Mad Catz controllers but since I've been loading my own stuff on it's been getting better.  More people are joining and looking at my stuff pretty hard.  I don't think anybody has the balls to pull the trigger though.. aside from you!  Hahah..  8)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 04:45:58 AM by WoodyXP »

mobiusclimber

Re: Cleaning out my closet SALE
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 04:55:54 AM »
I'm always the first in line on a good deal, particularly if it bypasses Ebay and Amazon.

WoodyXP

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 01:23:01 AM »

Here's an item of interest. 8)

mobiusclimber

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 06:36:22 AM »
Looks like it sold? Congrats.

WoodyXP

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »
Looks like it sold? Congrats.

Yeah.  It was like dropping a chicken wing into a piranha tank. Gone.  8)