Author Topic: Cleaning out my closet SALE  (Read 1078 times)

WoodyXP

Cleaning out my closet SALE
« on: September 19, 2008, 09:09:54 PM »
I'm letting alot of my stuff go cheap on game gavel.  Right now I have Famicom, Super Famicom, Saturn stuff
going cheap.  I'll be updating it daily.  Stop by and check it out!

The Gamer's Pro Shop
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 04:41:57 AM by WoodyXP »

Turbo D

Re: Cleaning out my closet
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:17:53 PM »
Wow, those are bitchin' prices! I paid triple for a few of those on ebay!

Duo_R

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 11:05:19 PM »
i'd grab Super Genjin 2 and Paradius Da
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

WoodyXP

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 02:13:37 AM »
Word.. I'm moving to the Azores.. not alot of room to store stuff over there.  So I'm trying to get rid of stuff ASAP... hahahah...most of my items are being sold "at cost" or a bit less.  I don't care.. I gotta move this stuff.

Wow, those are bitchin' prices! I paid triple for a few of those on ebay!

rolins

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
Yeah, really good stuff. You gonna be posting some Saturn shmups? :wink:

turbo_sage

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 12:56:19 PM »
has game gavel gotten any better, or is it still the worst place to sell online?

WoodyXP

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 12:43:59 AM »
You gonna be posting some Saturn shmups? :wink:

Yes Sir!  I loaded about 20 more games today.. included Layer Section, Darius Gaiden, Sengoku Blaed.. etc.. etc..

WoodyXP

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »
has game gavel gotten any better, or is it still the worst place to sell online?

I noticed that my items get alot of views.. but nobody's bought my stuff yet!  Maybe it still is.. hahah..

mobiusclimber

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 07:36:30 AM »
Probably shouldn't ask this and just look over the site, but what all would I have to do to buy that stuff on there? Just sign up? Does it use Paypal or some other form of payment? Is it free? And etc etc. :D

WoodyXP

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »
Probably shouldn't ask this and just look over the site, but what all would I have to do to buy that stuff on there? Just sign up? Does it use Paypal or some other form of payment? Is it free? And etc etc. :D

Yeah, it's free.. all you have to do is sign up.  Payment is all up to the seller, some offer Paypal or money order.  It operates like ebay.. except
they don't take a cut out of your sales... which was my main motivation for trying this.  My store uses Paypal.  8)

mobiusclimber

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 07:05:44 AM »
I want to buy several things from you, am wondering what shipping is going to be tho. Also are you in Japan? Let me know, thanks.

[edit: Never mind, I just purchased what I wanted, can you send me an invoice w/ everything on it?]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:44:05 AM by mobiusclimber »

WoodyXP

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »
I want to buy several things from you, am wondering what shipping is going to be tho. Also are you in Japan? Let me know, thanks.

[edit: Never mind, I just purchased what I wanted, can you send me an invoice w/ everything on it?]

Got you covered, check your PM on Game Gavel.  After you choose your shipping I'll send you a Pay Pal invoice!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:54:49 PM by WoodyXP »

mobiusclimber

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 03:29:36 PM »
I paid you thru Paypal, looks like you added shipping to the invoice you sent to Gavel right? If not, let me know how much I still owe for shipping.

WoodyXP

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 08:04:32 PM »
I paid you thru Paypal, looks like you added shipping to the invoice you sent to Gavel right? If not, let me know how much I still owe for shipping.

Yes, I added EMS shipping.. came out to be $17.60.  I'm on my way to the Post office now!  Thanks!  8)

WoodyXP

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 08:30:54 PM »
Mobius.. your items have been shipped!  I PM'd you the tracking info!  Thanks!  8)