Author Topic: All Secret Santa Emails have been sent out. Please read if your in Secret Santa  (Read 139 times)

Windancer

Ok guys I sent out emails with your secret santa partners tonight. Please send me a reply and just let me know who you got so I can double check my list and make sure everyone is matched up correctly. It took a while to do and actually was quite confusing (damn this Chemo Brain!). I do think I got it right but it never hurts to double check. Also I put a message in each email about the neo geo pocket color which each one of you except sensei was entered to win with a copy of card fighters clash (awesome game). I will not announce a winner(oh am I mean) The pocket color will be sent out on or around december 1st to the winner. When the winner receives the pocket color I will announce the winner on pcenginefan. so goodluck to everyone for the NGPC I love the system and hope you end up liking it also. I did find a very cheap seller on ebay for pocket games 90% of the games are under 5.00 dollars heres the link

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Classic-Game-Source-Inc_neo-geo-pocket-color_W0QQsaselZ59237070QQsofpZ0

they combine shipping I highly recommend ordering a few games and combining 20.00 bucks will get you off to a great start! so goodluck to everyone!