Author Topic: Advanced V.G. FX and 3 hito no onna no ko no eiyuu(Gal Act Heroism)image  (Read 343 times)

dfrost

variable geo fx
http://www.sokutsu.com/article.php3?id_article=167

translation
If ADVANCED V.G. (AVG For the intimate) is not the series of game fight the most popular, she has however many lot of fans. It is therefore logical that the announcement of an episode on PC-FX is provoked certain interest on behalf of the players having this console. Especially as there is no classic of its kind on FX.

It was announced in August, 1995, to be cancelled finally during the October of the same year. Graphically game had to offer a strong visual sense improved in comparison with version PC 98, while having more detailed animations. The fact of  more colours should have allowed to go without the effect of woof, therefore to have a nice and cleaner return.

3 hito no onna no ko no eiyuu
http://www.sokutsu.com/article.php3?id_article=171

Translation
Small presentation :Game puts you at the head of a team of 3 heroes in feminines. They are in a school of training and have only the half of one year to arrive urgent of their trainings before tests. You must help all persons having troubles at the same time. He will follow several independent scenarios some of others, with in the key several fine possibles. The time is only taken into account during the presence of the fine team in city, during clashes you will not have to take it into account. Game gets closer to SLG, in the same type it is possible to name Metal Angel, but here quoted RPG is more pronounced.

May, 1994 :Microphone Cabin announces its title on PC98. PC ENGINE And FM TOWN are kept for possible porterages. But nothing is final on this subject, even if it is practically acquired as such.

May, 1995 :NEC HOMES ELECTRONICS tries to enrich the catalogue of its new console. It is not therefore a surprise if game is finally announced for this machine. Afterwards all NHE has never hidden very strong link between its console and its range of PC, on the contrary it is an argument of sale ! Slightly later Dengeki points out in the lines that development is in 10 % (gap between information and arrival in kiosk) there. It was cancelled in January 1996.

16/04/1998 :Miracle ! Game did not disappear completely from the surface since put Microphone Cabin its title on the market at the end of life of the console of Sega. And yes, it is from Saturn to whom it is. It is not very surprising. Having developed some titles for Panasonic (REAL 3DO) and NEC HOME ELECTRONICS (PC ENGINE and PC-FX), they preferred dedicating themselves on a machine which attracted more passionate players than 2 other united machines.

And i discovery other game cancelled:F1 Circus FX,Mahjong with real people and 18+,rpg in 3d by Hudson, a 3D game by taito and policenauts.

Keranu

Re: Advanced V.G. FX and 3 hito no onna no ko no eiyuu(Gal Act Heroism)image
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 12:53:18 AM »
Thanks for posting that great information! Never played Advanced V.G. yet, but any 2D fighting games would've been a welcoming addition to the PC-FX's library.

I wonder what that 3D RPG by Hudson was? That cancelled Tengai Makyou game? I also wondered why Policenauts wasn't on PC-FX! Would've been perfect for the system.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

drdre

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »
Thanks for posting that great information! Never played Advanced V.G. yet, but any 2D fighting games would've been a welcoming addition to the PC-FX's library.

I wonder what that 3D RPG by Hudson was? That cancelled Tengai Makyou game? I also wondered why Policenauts wasn't on PC-FX! Would've been perfect for the system.
Damn, you are most very correct!  Policenauts WOULD be fantastic for the system (and if they could release it for the 3DO, you know they could have released it for the FX)
Arms installation is complete....good luck

MissaFX

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »
Damn, you are most very correct!  Policenauts WOULD be fantastic for the system (and if they could release it for the 3DO, you know they could have released it for the FX)

I would have loved it if the Yarudora games had been released on the pc-fx as well.  The fx is the perfect system for those games and they are the highest quality digital comics I have ever played.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Keranu

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »
I always wanted to make an alien abduction themed digital comic for PC-FX with pre-rendered backgrounds and stuff. PC-FX development really needs to start kicking, that's some bitchin' hardware that could be put to great use.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).