Author Topic: Misc Vidgo Game Related Stuffs for Sale  (Read 235 times)

MissaFX

Misc Vidgo Game Related Stuffs for Sale
« on: November 06, 2008, 06:10:52 AM »
The first item up for sale is a Box (48 packs) of 1989 TOPPS Nintendo Game Packs.  The box is not in mint condition, but it is hard to actually find a box of these without a large black X on the top.  This is the reason I saved this one box.

16 dollars shipped media mail, 22 dollars shipped priority with confirm.

This is a Super Mario Brothers Comic #1, Limited Edition in near mint condition:

9 dollars shipped first class.

The next item up for sale is a Square Collectors VHS tape.  The Box has a little wear on it, mostly from the origional shipping process it went through:

25 dollars shipped first class with delivery confirm.

This little gem is a promotional Metal Gear Solid notebook with metal cover.  The first few pages feature artwork and the rest of the book is note paper.  Unlike most of the ones on ebay for 50 dollars, this one is not damaged!:

35 dollars shipped first class with delivery confirm.

This next item is a 1989 Mario Pencil in MINT condition:

Make offers over PM.

The last item up for now is a Sonic Pencil, I am not sure the year on it, but it is old.  I has been sharpened due to the fact that there was a contect involving the lead color.  Anyways:

Make offers over PM.

(All prices shipped are in the US, payment over paypal preferred)
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08