Author Topic: 3DO systems and games, GameGear "multi in 1" carts, and much more ! ! !  (Read 233 times)

Michael Helgeson

Ok, heres the deal, its bedroom cleaning time. I want space. I need space so I can nab and
display more Joes, PCE and TG games,Neo carts movies, ect.
The stuff im listing below, I will be willing to trade off for the following kinds of items:
PC-Engine and TG16 hu-card and cd titles
Neo-Geo MVS carts
GI Joe toys from 80's, early 90's, and from the new 25th line.
Cash in the form of Paypal or USPS money order, but alas, no play money. (That includes Monopoly money,
 sand dollars, beads, sea shells)
Maybe Nes games,depending on titles offered.

Now for what is being offered:
FZ1 Japan deck with Panasonic controller in extremely nice condition,very clean,perfect working $90

FZ1 USA deck with Panasonic controller in extremely nice condition,very clean,perfect working $90 SOLD

Goldstar USA deck with Panasonic controller in extremely nice condition minus a few light scratches,very
clean,perfect working $75 (This model has given me no issues, used it the most of the 3 over the past
 few months)

Ballz The Directors Cut Complete $5
Flying Nightmares Complete $5
Toon Time In The Classroom Complete $1 SOLD BITRATE 3DO forums
Panzer General $5   SOLD BITRATE 3DO forums
Fifa International Soccer $5
Shockwave 2 $8
Shockwave 1 in jewel case with manual $5 SOLD TO mosul210 OF 3DO FORUMS
Captain Quazar complete $15
Wing Commander III complete $8 SOLD TO STRIDER ON 3DO FORUMS
Ice Breaker complete $8   SOLD BITRATE 3DO forums
Theme Park complete $10 SOLD TO STRIDER ON 3DO FORUMS
AD&D Slayer UK double jewel case version $5 SOLD to Zeon PCFX forums
AD&D Deathkeep in jewel case $5   SOLD to Zeon PCFX forums
Doctor Hauzer $15
Starblade $5 ON HOLD
Blade Force $5 ON HOLD
Perfect General in jewel case $5
Mind Teazer in jewel case $5
Pataank in jewel case $5
D in its original double disc jewel case with manual $25
Soccer Kid in jewel case $5
Sailor Moon professional pressed boot from HK with manual $15 (not a cd-r)
VR Stalker  in jewel case with manual $5
Super Wing Commander in jewelcase with manual $5 SOLD TO mosul210 OF 3DO FORUMS
Crash N' Burn japanese release in jewelcase with manual $8
adult Mahjong game by Jaleco import from japan $8
Phoenix 3 in jewel case $3 HOLD
Robinson's Requiem in jewel case $5
Battle Chess in jewel case $5
Primal Rage in jewel case with manual $25
Samurai Shodown complete $25
Super Street Fighter II Turbo in jewel case with manual $10
Way of the Warrior complete $15 SOLD TO STRIDER ON 3DO FORUMS (STILL ONE COPY AVAILABLE HOWEVER!)
Supreme Warrior complete $15
Guardian War in jewel case $10
Need For Speed   complete $15
Putt Putt joins the parade :( .50 cents
Shanghai Triple Threat $5
Space Hulk complete $10
Alone in the dark in jewel case $5 SOLD to 13Beast
Alone in the dark 2 complete $10  SOLD to 13Beast
PO'ED complete $10
Demolition Man in jewel case with manual $5 HOLD
Offworld Interceptor Extreme in jewel case $7 SOLD TO mosul210 OF 3DO FORUMS
Road Rash complete $15
Pebble Beach Golf $5
Total Eclipse complete $8  SOLD TO mosul210 OF 3DO FORUMS
Iron Angel of the Apocalypse complete $8   SOLD BITRATE 3DO forums
Trip'D UK release in original double disc jewel case with manual $15
Gex in jewel case $5 SOLD to Zeon
Monster Manor complete $17
Slam n' Jam 95 complete $10
Quarantine  complete $8
Twisted the Game Show complete $10 SOLD TO mosul210 OF 3DO FORUMS
Flash Back: The Quest for Identity in jewel case with manual $10
Killing Time in jewel case with manual $17
Royal Pro Wrestling complete with spine card japan import $20
Pyramid Intruder complete with spine card japan import $20
Strahl in jewel case with manual $25
Return Fire with Maps of death disc $20
Out of this World with in jewel case with manual  $15 SOLD TO STRIDER ON 3DO FORUMS

6 Game Gear carts. 5 of them are Multi-title carts. The other is Jurassic Park. I nabbed these
 today specifically to resale or trade. I do not have a Game Gear, so I can not test them,
therefor I have no idea what titles are on most of them, and you should consider them as-is.
 The condition of each is very nice, no dents,cracks,and all are pretty clean. One of them has
 the titles listed, and if you would like me to send you a larger res pic so you can read the list,
 pm me. $18.00 for all 6 carts. SOLD TO Mehunglo of 3DO forums.

Three 32X carts. All 3 are tested working as of a couple months ago, and have been in a box since then.
Virtua Fighter, Cosmic Carnage, and Moto Cross $5.00 for all 3 carts.

3DO Game Secrets book. Book is in great shape still. Would go nice on a book shelf. Cover has some slight
bends,crease, but is pretty much intact and will stay that way if taken care of by new owner. Book contains
 strategy guides, tips, codes, and insider info on the 3DO world. Id prob say this is pretty close to being a 3DO
bible as you could get for the time the book was released. $8.00

TGCD carry case. Is in great condition, both hinges present,ect. Not falling apart in other words.

Original complete un-opened Battle Armor Skeletor (not the limited edition re-release) SOLD TO TheSabOteuR
ON HISSTANK.COM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180320717367
Item package is intact, but does have bends( small one sat corners, and large one across package above bubble),
 crease line,sticker residue on bubble, ect. See pics for details. Toy looks to be in near mint and fully intact as far
 as I can tell. The package still has the original Montgomery Wards sales tag on it for $4.99, which I do not plan to
 remove. I do not plan to keep this item, don't collect anything He-Man.

Please PM me only if you have serious interest/offers, thanks. On the 3DO items I will only consider transactions
that equal a minimum $15.00 order. Shipping to USA only.  May consider Canada, but be aware shipping cost alot,
and I don't list anything as a gift if you pay for it in cold hard cash or paypal funds. Any deals done in trades will
be done in the fashion that I will not ship items to anyone until their items arrive to me first, as it is still a form of payment. This is not debatable.  ALL SALES AND TRADES ARE FINAL.

IMPORTANT,PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME !!!
PAYPAL WISE PLEASE BE AWARE AFTER TODAY I CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT PAYMENTS FROM CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARDS, MY ACCOUNT HAS A YEARLY LIMIT OF 5 OF THEM PER YEAR, AND IT TAKES MORE INTEREST OUT OF THE PAYMENT THEN THE NORMAL AMOUNT IT DOES FOR DIRECT FUNDS ALREADY IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT ! ! !  WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE INCLUDE YOUR MEMBER ID FROM THE FORUM AND WHAT GAMES YOU ARE BUYING IN THE MESSAGE SPACE PROVIDED, THANKS :)

I also have varies Socket 7 AMD K6-2 and 3 CPU and motherboard parts available if anyone is interested in
building up a Win98/DOS box. Just send me a pm telling me what you need, and I will tell you what I have.
Too much to list here.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 03:51:56 PM by PC-ENGINE HELL »

Michael Helgeson

Re: 3DO systems and games, GameGear "multi in 1" carts, and much more ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:46:33 AM »
One deck has been sold, 2 left, and plenty of games still available. Also,revised some prices,ect.  Alot of people seemed to have wanted to pay by these methods, so Credit and debit card payments via paypal now accepted. I upgraded my account so I could accept more payment types via paypal. Now willing to take orders for outside USA and Canada. Please keep in mind though I will only ship via a insurable method that can offer delivery confirmation. USPS International Priority would be the method of the day.