Author Topic: White Engine, Core Grafx with RGB SCART £55 - www.retro-accessories.co.uk  (Read 238 times)

pcenginesales

Edit as I have bulked the site up enough now, will add advised changes when I find time.

www.retro-accessories.co.uk

White Engine with SCART (detachable type) - SOLD
Core Grafx with SCART - £55

Discount coupons of £6 available to remove the power supply if not needed and lower postage costs. Power supplies for US, UK or Euro regions are provided otherwise.

The Paypal facility is fully operational and I'm waiting for orders on this stock.

See my eBay ID - pcenginesales for feedback credentials.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 06:05:14 PM by pcenginesales »
www.retro-access.com - Modded consoles and SCART cables for retro consoles and computers. We ship worldwide.

pcenginesales

Re: New site - go here for your RGB consoles and SCART cables.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 04:37:48 AM »
White PC Engine added, 9 pin DIN modded:

http://www.retro-accessories.co.uk/ourshop/prod_347624-White-RGBAV-modded-PC-Engine-9-pin-DIN-type.html

Just £55. I'll add the Core in a short while.

These prices will be £5 cheaper than eBay because £5 is what eBay robbed from me to list them.
www.retro-access.com - Modded consoles and SCART cables for retro consoles and computers. We ship worldwide.

Duo_R

Hey there, not a bad start. But the design looks a little stale. I suggest adding some more color somhow (especially since you have RGB Scart cables). Maybe a graphic or icon in the banner hearder. The checkered background could go. It just needs a little personality added.

For what it is, you have your products organized.

Just my pointers, but congrats on moving away from ebay since their fees (and lack of understanding mods) sucks!  :D
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

nodtveidt

Yeah, not a half bad start at all. :D

Michael Helgeson

Come up with a banner, and on my next site update Ill add yours in my links page.

pcenginesales

Re: White Engine, Core Grafx with RGB SCART £55 - www.retro-accessories.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »
Bump for edits, will make a banner when I find time.

White engine is sold now, I'll have to change the site to display out of stock or something if the software lets me.

As it stands this site builder is rather good. Completely tailored to making an online shop, easy to add inventory and links to paypal etc, I'm pretty impressed given the fees per month are what eBay charge me if I sell ONE FREAKING CONSOLE.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 06:04:32 PM by pcenginesales »