Author Topic: "Ninja Warriors" High Scores  (Read 511 times)

blueraven

"Ninja Warriors" High Scores
« on: May 18, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Ok, everyone; here is the official scoreboard for NW!

Ninja Warriors:

#1 - blueraven - 113,150
#2 - Hopefully you! Please submit your challenges!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:00:21 PM by blueraven »
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Ninja Spirit

Re: "Ninja Warriors" High Scores
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »
everytime I play NW, I got the riot police on speed dial.

blueraven

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »
Here's teh proof: If you die once it resets the score (grr).

I died on level 3 almost immediately after this photo.  :-s

Robot-head fuchsia ninja FAIL.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:13:41 PM by blueraven »
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

shubibiman

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »
The levels in this game are sooo long and so boring. How much time does it take you ta go to level 3? 3 hours?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 11:28:07 PM »
The levels in this game are sooo long and so boring. How much time does it take you ta go to level 3? 3 hours?

On the Normal difficulty depending on which time setting you choose (Normal, Long) they give you around 3.2-5 minutes per level (200 or 300 seconds counting down). So around 12 minutes top-end to clear level 1 and 2. I was about 15 minutes into the game.

It just seems long because the Ninja/Kunoichi takes his/her time wasting the entire army, and the lack of a jump button can be frustrating. :wink: :mrgreen: 
--

nat

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »
If only the designers of this heap had put as much effort into the port as you did into creating the high score banner for it.

esteban

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »
If only the designers of this heap had put as much effort into the port as you did into creating the high score banner for it.

The banner is nice.
  |    | 

blueraven

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 09:55:09 PM »

LMAO, Cheers nat; the port could've been a bit better, the Arcade version had three sequential monitors and CD quality sound. I'm guessing you won't be making a run anytime soon?

The banner is nice.

Thanks esteban. :mrgreen:
--

nat

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »

LMAO, Cheers nat; the port could've been a bit better, the Arcade version had three sequential monitors and CD quality sound. I'm guessing you won't be making a run anytime soon?

Indeed not. Like you said, the arcade version was ace which just makes the lack of quality in the Duo port all the more apparent. It looks and plays like an aborted NES game.