Author Topic: Another Dracula X thread!  (Read 1969 times)

TR0N

Another Dracula X thread!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2005, 03:44:28 PM »
Quote from: "NeoFreak"
Nice to see fans still prase "Dracula X" still it's a shame. Konami refuse to release it as a chronicle title  

Then every body else could experince it, then insted of us TG16/PCE fans that have love it since day one

I have trouble stomaching ports, and re-releases. It's not that I'm a really selfish person, I just think some games should be left alone, and maybe if people really want to play them, they can pay out their ass for an original, and maybe even find something else they love on that particular platform.

I know I was pissed as hell after I forked over the cash for my Mark of the Wolves AES, only for it to be released eventually on the Dreamcast  in Japan. Of course I was pleased to find that it played somewhat stiff, and it had serious sound issues when I imported it. :twisted:  Sure I put a shit load down on that game, and I would never take it back; even though I have games that are more rare or more valuable, it probably means the most to me out of my collection. I would never part with it.

Not trying to be a dick, what are your opinions?

Only time i feel if the port isn't worth it.

Is if can't be done right in the, frist place then it should be left alone period.

That's all i have to say on the matter.

Beside not every body has... deep pockets to spend on a $200.00 for a game on cd:wink:

For that matter games 'on cd shouldn't be worth over a $100.00 at all.

NeoGeo Aes fine but for cds get outa here :evil:

Man i hate how collectors have ruin the hobby.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NeoFreak

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2005, 04:01:55 PM »

Is if can't be done right in the, frist place then it should be left alone period.

Beside not every body has... deep pockets to spend on a $200.00 for a game on cd:wink:

NeoGeo Aes fine but for cds get outa here  

yeah i know what you mean, at least with an AES cart it's a little more justified.

thats why I  used to hate spending so much on saturn imports, although luckily I got most of the higher profile ones on release, so I didnt pay [too many :shock: ]inflated prices.

NEC n.(en•E•shee)

TR0N

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2005, 09:27:12 AM »
Quote from: "NeoFreak"

NeoGeo Aes fine but for cds get outa here  

yeah i know what you mean, at least with an AES cart it's a little more justified.

thats why I  used to hate spending so much on saturn imports, although luckily I got most of the higher profile ones on release, so I didnt pay [too many :shock: ]inflated prices.

I'm lucky on the, Saturn also i got enough befor it got out of controll.

All i buy now is "common imports" for it.

As for the TG16/PCE since i took so long.To get back into.... it i've payed a lot for what i want play on it :P

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2005, 01:33:12 PM »
That reminds me, since we're talking games with prices inflated by Huffy Bike pumps, what is it about Radiant Silvergun that makes it so expensive?

NeoFreak

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2005, 01:49:22 PM »
That reminds me, since we're talking games with prices inflated by Huffy Bike pumps, what is it about Radiant Silvergun that makes it so expensive?

Radiant Silver gun is expensive.  I wouldnt call it a rare game, maybe un-common.  But the deal is that its developed by Treasure, and its the best shooter on the system, not to mention one of the best vertical shooters released period.

-The mechanical design in this game is off the charts, [just look at the player ships] graceful and elegant fighters.

-uses a kind of unique weapons system where you dont, upgrade through powerups, but start the game with a full arsenal of weapons assigned to each of the buttons on the pad. using the right weapon for the right situation is the whole key.

-I wont go on and on because maybe you know all this shit already, but one more thing...if its one thing I've noticed about turbo players, its that they love their BG music.  RS has some of the best tracks youll ever here...real epic sounding stuff, it just give this overall incredible feeling to the game. everything really plays well together, especially the heavy emphasis on characters and story.

-its Radiant Silvergun

NEC n.(en•E•shee)

NeoFreak

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2005, 11:18:20 AM »
I finished rondo, and rescued all of the prisoners, and defeated all bosses...I'm at 96% right now, do you have to buy all of the technic to get the 100%? also, what is that last technic that is written in japanese characters? it costs $500

NEC n.(en•E•shee)

NeoFreak

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2005, 05:41:55 PM »
never mind, figured it out and got 100%.

NEC n.(en•E•shee)

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2005, 06:40:36 PM »
I'm in the upper 90's myself.

For me I still hadn't beat level 5'  and watched all the boss battles. one of these days I'll start working on getting 100% on Dracula XX on my Super Famicom.

NeoFreak

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2005, 06:13:27 PM »
its all about memorizing. the other night i beat the game from begining to end without using a continue. [used 3 lives i think]

NEC n.(en•E•shee)

TR0N

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2005, 07:16:36 PM »
Wich reminds me i need to start over again on Darcula X.

Afther my, SCDII got busted i had to... start it over again on the Duo-R :evil:

twor2005

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2005, 09:44:43 PM »
Quote from: "Tron"

Shoulda got a Tennokoe bank. Actually starting that beauty again is a pleasure.

TR0N

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2005, 10:38:48 PM »
Quote from: "twor2005"
Quote from: "Tron"

Shoulda got a Tennokoe bank. Actually starting that beauty again is a pleasure.

I should have but i didn't think of it at the time.

It's too late now i gave the SCDII to D-lite all ready.

Heck i didn't even know it was a, memory card back then.

TR0N

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2005, 09:07:21 PM »
Bump! Just finsh Dracula-X!

It took a while since i was rusty at the game.

Still that didn't stop me i mange to beat.... it afther i had some pratice 8)

Man i wish Konami would make, Castlevania games again like this for todays consoles :cry:

In 2d no less no 3d crap :P