Author Topic: All done/sold! thanks  (Read 451 times)

Grandmaster

All done/sold! thanks
« on: August 02, 2009, 01:37:10 AM »
sale thread is done. i was lucky to find some people interested. thanks everyone  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 06:03:16 AM by Grandmaster »

esteban

Re: FT: Neo-Geo stuff, SNK Xbox games
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 07:27:46 AM »
Q: I'm too lazy to look this up... do Neo Geo CD's add any Red Book audio soundtrack stuff? I'm assuming it doesn't (it would have required extra $$$ and effort by SNK), but just curious.
  |    | 

Grandmaster

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 10:08:23 AM »
well i do know you can play the Neo CD games in a CD player to hear the music tracks. so there is redbook audio but i'm not sure if anything extra is added beyond that.

by the way, i thought i'd share how SNK spells ultimate  :lol:

esteban

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 06:07:03 PM »
well i do know you can play the Neo CD games in a CD player to hear the music tracks. so there is redbook audio but i'm not sure if anything extra is added beyond that.

That's neat. PM'd.
  |    | 

Grandmaster

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »
PM replied to

Grandmaster

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »
didn't receive PM reply, so i'm guessing there wasn't any interest in any of this stuff. i have put prices on everything so hopefully i can sell them and use money towards PC engine goodies.

Fatality

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 07:43:34 PM »
Hey I am willing to trade for Art of Fighting 2? I really don't have any PC Engine games or merchandise but I do have a bunch of PS3 and 360 games that I could trade. Just name a game and I'll tell you if I have it because I'm kind of lazy to post all the games I have :mrgreen: I'd buy Art of Fighting 2 off you straight up, but I've seen it for around $35 on ebay.

Grandmaster

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »
Hey I am willing to trade for Art of Fighting 2? I really don't have any PC Engine games or merchandise but I do have a bunch of PS3 and 360 games that I could trade. Just name a game and I'll tell you if I have it because I'm kind of lazy to post all the games I have :mrgreen: I'd buy Art of Fighting 2 off you straight up, but I've seen it for around $35 on ebay.

hello & thanks for the interest.

i dont own a PS3 or 360, so unfortunately i couldn't trade for those type of games. and while it's true Art of Fighting 2 has gone for the price you say, it was most likely the Japanese version. the original US one is a bit more rare and therefore is reflected in the price.

Fatality

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 09:24:04 AM »
No PS3 or 360 :shock: JK man. What are you interested in? I have a lot of NES and N64 games I'm willing to trade for Art of Fighting 2. You have a Wii? I have a couple games for that, but not to many.

Grandmaster

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »
No PS3 or 360 :shock: JK man. What are you interested in? I have a lot of NES and N64 games I'm willing to trade for Art of Fighting 2. You have a Wii? I have a couple games for that, but not to many.

yea, living without any of the current generation consoles has been a great way to catch up on the games i really love and grew up playing :D. no ps3 or 360 for me. no wii either until probably monster hunter 3.

anyways, if you can list the NES and N64 games you have for trade, it's possible i might be interested or i might not. all depends on the games  :-k i'm not really looking for quantity but quality.

edit: updated first post with new info., games, prices
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:08:44 PM by Grandmaster »

pceslayer

Re: FS/T: AES, Xbox, N64, TG-16, etc.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »
PM'd!