Author Topic: Boxed minty Turbo Express w/ Boxed accessories and 2 games for Sale  (Read 122 times)

OldSchoolGamer

I am going to be selling off some of my gaming collection items as I am running out of space to store things and could use the money. I will be listing more later on. I do not have a digi-cam, so I am unable to take any pictures of the items I have up for sale, so I will do my best to list things as best I can relating to condition.

I have up for sale a mint condition working great Boxed Turbo Express with 3 boxed accessories and a couple games for sale. The games are going to be Hu-card only but work fine.

Here is a list of all that is included in this lot:

-Boxed minty complete Turbo Express system. Has outer box in very good shape w/ styrofoam insert, system, manual, plastic baggie for system, small rope. Everything that was included w/ a new system minus the batteries. This system arrived working fine but would give off low sound and no video because over time the caps in the system deteriorate and need to be replaced. I had them replaced so the units working better than new! So you have a system guaranteed to work for years. Nat fixed the caps on this baby.

-Boxed mint Turbo Express AC adapter
-Boxed mint Turbo Express Car adapter
-Boxed new Turbo Link cable(to play some games multiplayer) Plastic containing link cable was never opened so its new.
-Blazing Lazers(game only)
-Falcon(game only)

I am asking exactly what I paid for the item, and that is $200.

If you are interested, feel free to email or PM me.

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:23:07 AM by OldSchoolGamer »
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"