Author Topic: "Devil's Crush" High Scores  (Read 5584 times)

TheOldMan

Re: "Devil's Crush" High Scores
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 07:49:00 AM »
Now that I'm learning more about how to play this game I see no reason why we can't max the score counter after about an hour.

Actually, the game ends after 999,999,999.... I don't remember what it does, but there is a cheat code that starts you out at 999,999,000, so you can see it. Nope, don't remember the code either, but if you really can't find it anywhere else, I'll dig out my old books of codes and find it for you...

You can get over 5 million from just a single bonus stage if you Perfect it

You can get lots more than that if you chain a couple of perfects together...
Did you think I made 63 million by killing the guys?

Perfects on the bonus rounds give you a 'blue' ball, which is double points. Hit another bonus stage with it, and all the points in the bonus are doubled. Perfect 2 stages in a row, and move up to a 4x ball. I know they stack, i just don't remember how many deep.

And, if you're real good, roll the snake-lady about 5-10 times (don't remember exactly how many) and you get a 'red' ball, which is 10X. On my 100+ million best, I managed to catch, in order,
 1) the free ball from the crown jellies.
 2)The early snake-lady roll over (it's like 2-3 times when you first start) followed by
 3)  2 - yes 2 - perfects on the bonus stages. 40X points shoots the score up really fast :-)

Then just that fast your next 2 balls shoot straight down the drain and there is little you can do about it.

Yep. That's how the 100 million run ended. Less than 1 million on last 4 balls.  I put the game away for months after that screwing. I was using an express, and couldn't even save the game after the fantastic first ball.
Ah, memories....

shimeixiaoxiao

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
Crazy.
Oh I love all of these! ugg boots cardy

roflmao

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »

I know I've gotten 60+ million before, but the game is so random that I'm happy posting a (roughly) 30 million score for the time being :).

29404400 - roflmao

Vecanti

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 09:45:19 PM »
I was playing this the other day and got a 100,000,000 bonus!  I didn't take screen shot so I'm not going to count it. But thought it was awesome.

Not sure how exactly, but it bounced of the "face" a few times and then went into one of the holes. Didn't really appear to do anything different then normal, but then it scrolled across with the 100,000,000 bonus.  That is my highest score so far.

Not sure how to even try to get that bonus again.  The only other bonus I know how to sometimes get reliably is when you first launch the ball if it goes directly into the head without touching anything you get an automatic 2,000,000 point bonus. 

Anyone know about this 100,000,000 point bonus or any others like the one where you shoot it into the head?

SMF

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2011, 08:10:14 PM »
Yea I know about that cheat back in the day, you roll the score and the pinball board explodes.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

HercTNT

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2012, 09:20:08 PM »
I made 8 mil for the first time a few nights ago after trying for a month. Then i read this thread and have not stopped crying. My wife says its not normal ;)

LameKat

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
Just finally modded my PCE so my son and I had a quick round of slow ball, not impressive be it's a start and the first slow ball post.

LameKat

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 12:34:25 PM »
Sorry about that, wrong crush. #-o

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »
Myself and especially my girlfriend are super addicted to this game. She's been setting some VERY HIGH SCORES lately but their on the Wii's virtual console .. So I won't post up any pics of them .. I'm egging her on to set them on my Tg16 .. I keep telling her it doesn't count unless you set the score on the real deal .. I told her to forget about her high scores on the Wii and just take the time to set those same high scores all over again on the Tg16 .. What do you guys think ??? Should I let her count them or not ???  :-k
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 06:29:59 PM »
same game so i dont see what difference it makes. Now if it was on an emulator and save states that's another story.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 02:41:27 AM »
I'd say VC play is fair game.  Suspending the game is a bit like cheating (maybe), but no more so than pausing real hardware and coming back hours later.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 04:09:03 AM »
I'd say VC play is fair game.  Suspending the game is a bit like cheating (maybe), but no more so than pausing real hardware and coming back hours later.

Agreed.

|    | 

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 03:08:36 AM »
Ok .. Maybe you guys are right .. Gonna give my girl full credit for her score, but I'm still gonna make her start playing on the Tg16 since I have one here and she lives with me .. I'll just encourage her and tell her that the Tg16's 25 year old hardware has a little heart in it's 8bit cpu and it becomes happy with warmth and love when you set your scores on it !!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 03:15:47 AM »
for scores though pics or it didnt happen
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 03:51:17 AM »
I can agree on that PunkicCyborg .. Myself and the girl have a lot of Devils Crush game play ahead of us on the Tg16 .. We're both very excited to pump out some high scores that can match or hey maybe even beat you Devils Crush masters out their .. And of course pics will be provided with us in front of the screen booming the mighty Air Zonk thumbs up !!