Author Topic: "Devil's Crush" High Scores  (Read 5590 times)

Nec.Game.head

Re: "Devil's Crush" High Scores
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 05:08:31 PM »
So here is my girlfriends latest score on Devils Crush .. I have to admit it's a pretty damn decent score considering she just started playing my Tg16 just a few months ago .. She has my ass beat, that's for sure !! lol I'll be submitting one of my high scores soon when I reach at least 58 million !!
She digs my 25 year old hardware theory, no more Wii virtual console Devils Crush for her ..   :clap:                      

NOT TOO SHABBY FOR A TG16 DAME !!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img10/5153/dscn1520l.jpg
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:21:57 PM by Nec.Game.head »
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Vecanti

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 06:02:16 PM »
So here is my girlfriends latest score on Devils Crush .. I have to admit it's a pretty damn decent score considering she just started playing my Tg16 just a few months ago .. She has my ass beat, that's for sure !! lol I'll be submitting one of my high scores soon when I reach at least 58 million !!
She digs my 25 year old hardware theory, no more Wii virtual console Devils Crush for her ..   :clap:                     

Yeah, I'm all for Wii console or emulators (though, yes, save states are cheating if you keep starting over!!)

More people enjoying Turbo is only a good thing in my opinion, original hardware or not.

I added her score under Fastball (hope that was right) and as "Nec.Game.head's Girlfriend" :)

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 09:43:39 PM »
Nice thanks man .. I actually don't really have anything against playing on the Virtual console or emulators .. Me and my girlfriend both like to have friendly competition and since she's good at playing retro games .. I will do my best to make it as competitive as possible for her .. At first she started playing Devils Crush on my Tg16, then she started playing it on my Wii because that's the console we use the most in my home as a media center mostly .. But I also soft modded it and installed a ton of goodies on it .. So she would rather just load the game from the Wii so that she does not have to switch the console on my av selector .. I call it being lazy, so I tell her if you don't play on the real deal it doesn't count .. And it guess it worked !! She beat the hell out of my score !! She's gonna be super excited when I tell her that she's gonna be put on the score board here .. I'm gonna have her sign up on the forums under the name Nec.Gamer.Girl .. Wow that sounded super cheesy but it's all good .. lol I love my Tg16 and I also got love for my girlfriend !!

Thanks Vecanti for putting her up on the map, she most definitely played her ass off !!!

MORE SCORES COMING SOON !!!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

esteban

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 08:27:50 AM »
Nice thanks man .. I actually don't really have anything against playing on the Virtual console or emulators .. Me and my girlfriend both like to have friendly competition and since she's good at playing retro games .. I will do my best to make it as competitive as possible for her .. At first she started playing Devils Crush on my Tg16, then she started playing it on my Wii because that's the console we use the most in my home as a media center mostly .. But I also soft modded it and installed a ton of goodies on it .. So she would rather just load the game from the Wii so that she does not have to switch the console on my av selector .. I call it being lazy, so I tell her if you don't play on the real deal it doesn't count .. And it guess it worked !! She beat the hell out of my score !! She's gonna be super excited when I tell her that she's gonna be put on the score board here .. I'm gonna have her sign up on the forums under the name Nec.Gamer.Girl .. Wow that sounded super cheesy but it's all good .. lol I love my Tg16 and I also got love for my girlfriend !!

Thanks Vecanti for putting her up on the map, she most definitely played her ass off !!!

MORE SCORES COMING SOON !!!

I loved the picture you took (with her featured in it).

I propose that we make this mandatory on all future screenshots of top scores (no I'm not kidding). 99.99% of the photos will not feature an attractive woman, of course, but a goofy dork.

That doesn't matter.

I wish I were joking about this.
  |    | 

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 12:40:39 PM »
Yeah buddy !! I like your style Esteban !! I just need to get her off my Tg16 now so that I can have a crack at breaking some high scores !!  ](*,)

Obfuscate

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 05:19:27 AM »

Actually, the game ends after 999,999,999.... I don't remember what it does,

Actually, it's 999,999,900, that's my high score, no cheat codes but I did use the save function to be able to max the score and beat the game so I don't think it should count for a high score thread. The ending just the ball shoots to the top of screen and the screen blows up then a short little congrats and that's it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:38:18 AM by Obfuscate »

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 10:12:58 AM »
lol nice pic man
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 05:01:06 AM »
My girlfriends latest and greatest high score .. She'll be going by Nec.Gamer.Girl once her account is approved by the admin .. Time for myself to start getting some high scores of my own now !! 

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/331/dscn1534e.jpg

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 05:05:47 AM »
My girlfriends latest and greatest high score .. She'll be going by Nec.Gamer.Girl once her account is approved by the admin .. Time for myself to start getting some high scores of my own now !! 

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/331/dscn1534e.jpg

Lots of other fun games to get some scores in, Parodius da! bonus stage is my favorite, blazing lazers is also a hot high scores game or any of the 2 minute mode "caravan" stages in the soldier games and in nexzr and alzadick
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2012, 05:47:45 AM »
My girly Nec.Gamer.Girl's latest and greatest top score for El Diablo's Crush. lol at this point I'm pretty damn salty! I can't even make it on the score board :x! Congrats WOMAN !!

http://imageshack.us/a/img109/5012/41731116.jpg

chany60126

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2012, 04:30:47 PM »
Wow, that's a pretty impressive score!! Didn't she get that score in one gaming session? Or did she save the game and come back to it a few times?
SignofZeta: What a quintessentially PCEFX thread. Someone complains about nothing, multiple Bible-length posts discussing who's a bigger a$$hole follow. You're both pretty big a$$holes. Let's call it a tie.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
No she did it in 1 whole session. I started filming her when she got past her old record of 85 million. I filmed her playing from that point into 3 parts. Watching a full pinball game like that would be a bit much. I was thinking of posting up the last part of her game but theirs a bunch of my buddies in the background cussing and being drunk off of Jack Daniels and Coke. She was also pretty loaded her self. I think that's what gave her the power to play that good for that long! Hmm now that I think about it posting up the video might make for a good laugh here.

TheOldMan

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »
I bow to her skills. I always thought I was pretty good, but I have only cracked 100,000,000 once...
Nice Job.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2014, 03:09:27 PM »
She digs my 25 year old hardware theory, no more Wii virtual console Devils Crush for her ..   :clap:                     

My best score to date on slow ball

How do you save your scores after you turn off the system?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:16:31 PM by Medic_wheat »

Phase

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2014, 07:01:04 PM »
So the high score 135,165,600 by Nec.Gamer.Girl
Fast ball one session
..very nice  8)

Not sure if I can beat that :-k. had a 58 mill run tonight..got a ways to go..