Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 65140 times)

Nintega

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #1215 on: January 08, 2009, 01:42:41 AM »
PCE: Soldier Blade - Hard Mode
Saturn : Wolf Fang SS
Genesis: Gain Ground

nectarsis

« Reply #1216 on: January 09, 2009, 10:43:02 AM »
Played some blazing Star today.such sweetness...tonight I'll be firing up Manji Maru DS again.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

TR0N

« Reply #1217 on: February 15, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »
Once in a while this thread must rise from your gave  :roll:

Neo Geo
Aero Fighters 3
Waku Waku 7

Famicom/FDS
Gyruss

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

« Reply #1218 on: February 15, 2009, 04:55:44 PM »
Genesis: Dynamite Duke
Neo Geo: Magician Lord
My brain hurts: Dimahoo
  |    | 

TR0N

« Reply #1219 on: May 26, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »
Wii
Punch Out!!

Neo Geo MVS
Captain Tomaday

PS2
Samurai Shodown Anthology

TR0N

« Reply #1220 on: September 04, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »
Once in a while this thread needs a kick in the ballz to get it going  :roll:

Any ways currently.

PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4
BlazBlue

PCE-Duo-R
Galaga 90
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:15:16 PM by TR0N »

override

« Reply #1221 on: September 04, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »
Yesterday I recieved an email with a newsletter that Dungeons and Dragons Online: Storm Reach has a new addition! - DDO Online Unlimited...FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!

I got all giggley and hyper and read into it (looking for a catch22) and found out they are going to go through a point system like most of the MMORPG's online you may or may not always see.

DDO on the other hand seems for the most part to have done right on the situation:

You can still get loot, and in game chests with good rewarding items!
They still allow mail,auctions,trades and various findings in side quests.
You can still earn ingame money and shop at the inns for healing potions etc...

After getting in game and checking out the store it seems very basic and simplistic, yet for people who want something now (if they have the money/points) it is welcome to them.

Also noted that you can keep your older existing characters, and things that can be bought with "Turbine Points" can be unlocked just by simply playing the game. Ofcourse we all know MMORPG's take up your life, so maybe they are trying to incorporate a method into the game for normal people,like me, that can't just sit infront of a computer screen for 14 hours a day and play a friggin game!

With all that being said.....DDO Online Unlimited is going to be my current most played game!

With Tales of Phantasia (GBA) coming in second, and Random PCE time coming in third!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:05:41 PM by override »

esteban

« Reply #1222 on: September 05, 2009, 04:42:43 AM »
Board games: Speed Scrabble, Monopoly, Operation (with my feet, so as to provide challenge).

MotoRoader (got brothers/friends to play this again! I love the music in this goddamn game: double-bass drum masculinity marries fanciful synth keyboards in heaven. Very unique formula, IMHO).

Monster Lair (SCD -- trying to rekindle my skillz, I was able to 1CC this back in the day.)

Eliss (iPhone -- I still don't get it)
Galcon (iPhone -- it was updated in the last few weeks with some stuff)
Cosmic Nitro (iPhone -- my daughter and I love this for quick diversions. I really dig the techno/dance music)
Word Fu (iPhone -- to satisfy my speed scrabble/Boggle addiction)
  |    | 

jboypacman

« Reply #1223 on: September 05, 2009, 08:43:01 AM »
I got a PSX in the mail today and a copy of Deathtrap Dungeon and gave it a little play through today.

I found the controls to be a little clunky but the graphics were decent for what they were for the time this game came out.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #1224 on: September 05, 2009, 12:16:48 PM »
Very aggravating afternoon today....

Attempted videotaping a no death run at PC Engine Salamander and to put it on Facebook...I was so pissed off being I was so close.

On the last stretch to Zelos blasting away Moai and dodgling the lasers on the floor, I was caught off guard by a stray bullet. All went downhill after that

It's one of those games where even though you know how the game behaves with memorization, it can still set off this certain vibe that something's about to go wrong cause you had to do something differently

« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 12:21:30 PM by Ninja Spirit »

TR0N

« Reply #1225 on: September 05, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »

Attempted videotaping a no death run at PC Engine Salamander and to put it on Facebook...I was so pissed off being I was so close.

On the last stretch to Zelos blasting away Moai and dodgling the lasers on the floor, I was caught off guard by a stray bullet. All went downhill after that

It's one of those games where even though you know how the game behaves with memorization, it can still set off this certain vibe that something's about to go wrong cause you had to do something differently

That sucks you came close but falled short towards the end.Yeah,with that shooter it can happen compare to a r-type.If you don't memorize the stages in salamander it's game over befor you know it.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #1226 on: September 06, 2009, 04:12:48 AM »

That sucks you came close but falled short towards the end.Yeah,with that shooter it can happen compare to a r-type.If you don't memorize the stages in salamander it's game over befor you know it.

It's them pixels....they pull a fast one on your mind

when bullets camouflage themselves with the background and the distracting chaos...

SNKNostalgia

« Reply #1227 on: September 06, 2009, 04:44:02 AM »
PS1: Policenauts in English. Well, trying to play it on my PS1. I keep making half-ass CD-Rs that freeze up random times. What happened to the typical dark blue CD-Rs that always worked from 1999, arghhh.

XBLA: Shadow Complex. This is a very fun side scrolling Metroid-vania type game with some decent story. This is my favorite release for XBLA next to Bionic Commando.

Neo Geo AES: Real Bout Fatal Fury 2. I usually always play FF 3 and Real Bout Special, but I am liking the different moves and combos on this one. Also, has fast pace gameplay due to less demo screens and the sway system instead of the typical old line system from FF1, 2 and Special.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:45:39 AM by SNKNostalgia »

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1228 on: September 08, 2009, 10:20:46 AM »
got in a little NFL 2K5 before work.

2 Days till kick off w00T!!

jboypacman

« Reply #1229 on: September 08, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »
Today i played Gate of Thunder,The Kung-Fu,Cadash and SonSon II. :D