Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 65545 times)

Smashed Brother

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #1320 on: September 01, 2010, 05:42:23 PM »
A buddy and I did some heavy PCE gaming today!  We played some:

Bomberman '94
Ai Cho Aniki
Double Dragon 2
PC Denjin
Fatal Fury Special
Monster Lair

Good times!  Later on I played a little more DD2 and finally ended up beating it on normal.  Now I need to play through on hard to get the best ending!  Awesome game all the way through...great music, especially the various compositions of the Double Dragon theme.
Purifying Weird Souls since 2000!

TR0N

« Reply #1321 on: September 01, 2010, 06:44:50 PM »
PS3
Scott Pilgrim vs the World The Game:I just down loaded it recently.For any one that likes beat'em ups such as rcr,dd and sor should give it a try.

Wii
Wild Guns
Metroid Other M
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 07:55:46 PM by TR0N »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1322 on: September 05, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »
at my parents house so Im stuck w my psp.  its not workin for me. gotta get Ys 7 for it or something
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1323 on: September 05, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »
If your parents have wireless internet, you can use your PSP to log on to your PS3 and play PS1 and PSMINI games.  The PS3 does all of the processing and sends you a video stream of what things look like.  In fact, I was rocking out to some PS1 Castlevania Symphony o' da Night today at work that is downloaded onto my PS3.  Then I went back out to the PS3's XMB (which shows up on the PSP) and sent a friend an e-mail saying what I was doing and how he should be jealous of me for it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:26:21 PM by Joe Redifer »

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1324 on: September 06, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »
If your parents have wireless internet, you can use your PSP to log on to your PS3 and play PS1 and PSMINI games.  The PS3 does all of the processing and sends you a video stream of what things look like.  In fact, I was rocking out to some PS1 Castlevania Symphony o' da Night today at work that is downloaded onto my PS3.  Then I went back out to the PS3's XMB (which shows up on the PSP) and sent a friend an e-mail saying what I was doing and how he should be jealous of me for it.

man that would be nice.  but i dont have a ps3.  great info though.  I didnt know it could do that!!  I have to figure out how to put a pce emu on my psp go. then all I have to do is hook the psp go up to a tv and Ill be good!!

today I played paridus da, victory run, winds of thunder, and side arms special  cause im back at my place!!!!

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #1325 on: September 08, 2010, 01:40:27 PM »
All out Super SF4 action on XBLA. it was crazy!

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1326 on: September 08, 2010, 01:41:59 PM »
aero blasters.  I like it more and more.  lol Im not doin very well!!

Colossus1574

« Reply #1327 on: September 08, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »

Bomberman '94
Ai Cho Aniki
Double Dragon 2
PC Denjin
Fatal Fury Special
Monster Lair

Good times!  Later on I played a little more DD2 and finally ended up beating it on normal.  Now I need to play through on hard to get the best ending!  Awesome game all the way through...great music, especially the various compositions of the Double Dragon theme.

NICE! It's good to see another DD2 fan here, easily one of my Top10 faves for the PCE. The music i used to just pop into my CD player just for the soundtrack  :-({|=, it's probably the best beat-em-up game on the system IMO. The tune when u fight the Shadow Warrior boss at the end is TOTALLY ROCKIN' !

Anyways, still chipping away at Twin Cobra....i'm getting kinda fed up as it's keeping me from moving on and playing my other games....I think i'm gonna have to sadly result to entering some codes to help me out "GASP" HAHAHA This game is damn hard, i hoping level 10 boss is the finale, it's the farthest i've gotten....I really wanna move on to Gates or Dynastic....

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1328 on: September 09, 2010, 12:40:46 PM »

Bomberman '94
Ai Cho Aniki
Double Dragon 2
PC Denjin
Fatal Fury Special
Monster Lair

NICE! It's good to see another DD2 fan here, easily one of my Top10 faves for the PCE. The music i used to just pop into my CD player just for the soundtrack  :-({|=, it's probably the best beat-em-up game on the system IMO. The tune when u fight the Shadow Warrior boss at the end is TOTALLY ROCKIN' !

Anyways, still chipping away at Twin Cobra....i'm getting kinda fed up as it's keeping me from moving on and playing my other games....I think i'm gonna have to sadly result to entering some codes to help me out "GASP" HAHAHA This game is damn hard, i hoping level 10 boss is the finale, it's the farthest i've gotten....I really wanna move on to Gates or Dynastic....

all great games!!!  Im a pretty big cho aniki fan so thats always cool.  If your a fan of cho aniki check out the last sunheart.  its a weird ass game as well

Smashed Brother

« Reply #1329 on: September 11, 2010, 03:21:58 PM »
all great games!!!  Im a pretty big cho aniki fan so thats always cool.  If your a fan of cho aniki check out the last sunheart.  its a weird ass game as well

I think that it was a bit too 'erotic' for my buddy, though ;p  What is the 'last sunheart' anyways?  Never heard of it.

Anyways, I haven't played PCE for a few days...I've been obsessing over it for the past couple of months, but I've decided to give some of my other games a chance.  So I played:

Guardian Heroes (Saturn)
Duke Nukem 3D (Saturn)
Harmful Park (PS1)
Doremi Fantasy (SFC)
Parodius Da! (SFC)
Three Dirty Dwarves (Saturn)
Purifying Weird Souls since 2000!

Gogan

« Reply #1330 on: September 12, 2010, 07:19:43 AM »
I believe he is referring to The Lost Sunheart. And yes, a weird-ass facking game.
Nothin beats the real thing.

BlueBMW

« Reply #1331 on: September 12, 2010, 08:07:35 AM »
I'm trying hard to finish up Y's 2.  Never played through it before... VERY nice game!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1332 on: September 12, 2010, 08:35:43 AM »
I believe he is referring to The Lost Sunheart. And yes, a weird-ass facking game.

lost sunheart is awesome.   Im going to play that now as well

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #1333 on: September 14, 2010, 02:15:13 AM »
Finally got to play Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (at a friend's house anyway, I personally don't have it)

Then we went at it on some Marvel vs. Capcom 2, our teams are always made of Magneto, Storm, Psylocke, Sentinel, Cyclops or Dr. Doom

All these years I never get tired of watching Magneto.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1334 on: September 14, 2010, 04:10:03 AM »
A little sampling of Splatterhouse and Tenookee bank fun on a US Turbo Duo using Chopsados!!