Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 62973 times)

Vecanti

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #1350 on: September 28, 2010, 06:28:08 AM »
You can continue in NES Super Mario Bros.  You just hold A and press Start....

Wow. I don't know if I should laugh or cry at that.  If only I had known this 21 years ago.

TR0N

« Reply #1351 on: September 28, 2010, 02:40:48 PM »

Wow. I don't know if I should laugh or cry at that.  If only I had known this 21 years ago.

I take it you didn't have nintendo power  :lol:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin

« Reply #1352 on: September 28, 2010, 02:55:54 PM »

Who didn't have Nintendo Power?! I knew kids who didn't have Nintendo's who subscribed to NP!
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

TR0N

« Reply #1353 on: September 28, 2010, 03:07:56 PM »

Who didn't have Nintendo Power?! I knew kids who didn't have Nintendo's who subscribed to NP!
Yup befor in the internet how else could ya get codes for nes game.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Colossus1574

« Reply #1354 on: September 29, 2010, 08:39:55 AM »
My brother was bugging me to play Cadash but i didn't quite wanna do all the maze exploring especially on a PCE version that's all japanese. But considering he finished it by himself twice in the last few weeks...i decided to join in the quest. To my surprise, i set a gliche or something, I was using the girl character and somewhere on the 3rd stage, i used the protector orbs....and no matter what they WOULD NOT die off!?!?!" I was basically invincible all the way to the final boss (orange dragon). Then it started showing cracks, but i just ended up using another one right after and finished off the boss. WEIRD!  :shock:

BlueBMW

« Reply #1355 on: September 29, 2010, 01:31:27 PM »
A whole lot of obey today!

Played Spriggan, then Sidearms Special (sucked at it, so only played for a few minutes), then Super Darius (sucked even worse at that!), then switched over to some Deep Blue (it sucked :P), then a round of Bomberman 93 (awesome!) followed by a bout of Street Fighter 2 on the cgfx, and lastly some good ol Devil's Crash.  Quite a day of gaming :P  Vacation is awesome!

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Smashed Brother

« Reply #1356 on: October 01, 2010, 07:19:21 PM »
Played some Dungeon Explorer II (PCE), then popped in the Sega CD version of the original Dungeon Explorer; yeah, totally different games but good in their own right.  But man, that DEII soundtrack is nothing short of amazing!  Then I headed online and played Diablo II with a buddy for a little bit and then after he left, I jumped in a game with some strangers.  This is my first time ever playing this game online and, well, I had a lot of fun!  My gf kept teasing me about it, but dammit she just doesn't know!
Purifying Weird Souls since 2000!

TheClash603

« Reply #1357 on: October 02, 2010, 03:31:25 AM »
Played some Dungeon Explorer II (PCE), then popped in the Sega CD version of the original Dungeon Explorer; yeah, totally different games but good in their own right.  But man, that DEII soundtrack is nothing short of amazing!  Then I headed online and played Diablo II with a buddy for a little bit and then after he left, I jumped in a game with some strangers.  This is my first time ever playing this game online and, well, I had a lot of fun!  My gf kept teasing me about it, but dammit she just doesn't know!

Diablo 2 is a top 10 game all-time to me, put many many hours into that one.  Can't wait for part 3!

Mathius

« Reply #1358 on: October 02, 2010, 06:35:59 PM »
Played some Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection on the 'ole neglected 360 with my girlfriend. She helped me unlock Phantasy Star I by playing as Tails in Sonic 2 and beating the first boss. Don't laugh but that's the first time I have ever played Phantasy Star.  :mrgreen:

On my own I played Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and Shinobi-arcade versions on 360 also. Unfortunately the emulation is real screwy on Golden Axe, and Altered Beast. The sound gets all f*cked up in places. :(
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1359 on: October 03, 2010, 04:38:41 AM »
Mathius, I think this is the first time I have seen you use a curse word!  :)

Mathius

« Reply #1360 on: October 03, 2010, 05:22:25 AM »
Mathius, I think this is the first time I have seen you use a curse word!  :)

Some days I shine brighter than others. :)

I get real passionate when my favorite childhood arcade games aren't emulated perfectly.  ](*,)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 05:28:00 AM by Mathius »
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1361 on: October 03, 2010, 10:35:20 AM »
A whole lot of obey today!

Played Spriggan, then Sidearms Special (sucked at it, so only played for a few minutes), then Super Darius (sucked even worse at that!), then switched over to some Deep Blue (it sucked :P), then a round of Bomberman 93 (awesome!) followed by a bout of Street Fighter 2 on the cgfx, and lastly some good ol Devil's Crash.  Quite a day of gaming :P  Vacation is awesome!

lol thats so funny ..Played Spriggan, then Sidearms Special (sucked at it, so only played for a few minutes), then Super Darius (sucked even worse at that!), then switched over to some Deep Blue (it sucked ................lol
Played alien cruch, nexzr, splatterhouse
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Starfighter

« Reply #1362 on: October 04, 2010, 09:02:32 AM »
I didn't get to play as much today since my "work" (I work for free as a part of some kind of experience-plan carried out by the.. well, the government basically) is taking most of my days. I found roughly an hour to spend on gaming and the time was put on Just Cause 2, PS3. I really like it.

geise

« Reply #1363 on: October 05, 2010, 07:28:16 AM »
Dusted off the Dreamcast and played some Ikaruga and Gunbird 2.  Then hopped on the SNES for some Super E.D.F. and Dragon Quest III Reprise.  I'm also currently finishing Ys 7 on the PSP.  Going to get back to the pc-engine this weekend.  Maybe I'll finally finish Basted.

blueraven

« Reply #1364 on: October 05, 2010, 07:46:22 AM »
Galaga 88, Winning Shots Gold
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol