Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 63465 times)

turbogrfxfan

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #1410 on: October 21, 2010, 12:57:45 PM »
silent scope, paridus da!, sidearms special
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

ceti alpha

« Reply #1411 on: October 22, 2010, 07:57:27 AM »
Tonight I think I will start on Lords of Thunder, as well as a race or two in Final Lap Twin.

Oh, and probably few emus on teh Wiz. :)

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Mathius

« Reply #1412 on: October 22, 2010, 08:45:36 AM »
Tonight I think I will start on Lords of Thunder, as well as a race or two in Final Lap Twin.

Oh, and probably few emus on teh Wiz. :)

I did a round of Lords last night. Kicked my ass as usual.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Starfighter

« Reply #1413 on: October 22, 2010, 11:47:36 AM »
Just Cause 2, Skate 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Super Monkey Ball and Metal Storm.

Mathius

« Reply #1414 on: October 22, 2010, 12:39:10 PM »
Played some Dungeon Explorer II, Shape Shifter, and Actraiser.

geise

« Reply #1415 on: October 22, 2010, 03:46:09 PM »
I f*cking love Actraiser!  One of my favorites on the SNES.  It's a shame the sequel was just action.  [-( 

For some unknown reason I decided to start playing FF6 with the redone translation.  I never finished the game on the SNES.  I never owned the game back in the day and was just borrowing it from a friend.  He wanted it back before I had a chance to finish it.  Well 16 years later I guess I have the time now.  I like it so far and I was never a huge Square or FF fan.  I do like IV and V though and this one always appealed to me with the music graphics for it's time.

Mathius

« Reply #1416 on: October 22, 2010, 04:13:33 PM »
Actraiser was one of the first SNES games that I got BITD. The whiff of nostalgia between it and Super Mario World are overwhelming.

geise

« Reply #1417 on: October 23, 2010, 01:54:18 AM »
My bro and I won the SNES from a  drug store contest.  It was with a radio station in the Cleveland area WMJI.  They called us up on the air and told us we won!  We actually got it before it was released in the stores.  It was kinda cool.  I remember playing SMW for the first time and then getting Actraiser and CV4 on launch day.  Besides playing Ys for the first time that was one of my favorite video game moments.  Sadly my bro has the SNES now, (which is good for my niece and nephew) so I do most of my stuff from the VC. I don't mind using the VC for SNES since I still just have a standard TV.  The blur on the TG-16 stuff is rather annoying, but that's why I have an actual Duo right?  :D

This mornig before heading out with the wife I rocked out some Air Zonk to get me pc-engine fix.  Been a long time since I beat it.  Man that last level can suck it sometimes.   

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #1418 on: October 23, 2010, 04:55:23 AM »

This mornig before heading out with the wife I rocked out some Air Zonk to get me pc-engine fix.  Been a long time since I beat it.  Man that last level can suck it sometimes.  

The last level is like half the length of the entire game.
--DragonmasterDan

Mathius

« Reply #1419 on: October 23, 2010, 05:40:45 AM »

The last level is like half the length of the entire game.

Its balls to the wall for sure..

Starfighter

« Reply #1420 on: October 25, 2010, 11:56:22 PM »
Last night I sat down with Metal Storm (NES) again, and finished it. Great game (it has been on my wishlist for a year or so and it was worth every day of searching for a deal) but the last boss was a bit disappointing. Today I'm going back to Just Cause 2... *sigh*

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1421 on: October 26, 2010, 03:42:48 PM »
sidearms special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  both are awesome games.  Im almost done with the huey version and after that bc mode!!!  played bomberman 93 and the music just killed me
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

blueraven

« Reply #1422 on: October 26, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »
Racing Spirits, and JJ and Jeff.

I can't wait to play GoT again. oooooooooooooooo...
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Starfighter

« Reply #1423 on: October 26, 2010, 10:48:28 PM »
Last night I popped Silent Hill 4: The Room in my PSTwo. I'm ashamed because I never finished it. I call the Silent Hill-series my favorite and thus I really should have cleared every part of it, but I gave up towards the end five years ago - when the stupid ghosts f*cked it all up. You know, the ones that can't be stopped if you didn't get all the stupid "swords" or what the stupid things stupid was. But this time, I'm older, bigger, better, smarter, clevrerer, smartester... Yeah, this time! Can't wait for the sun to go down so I can continue. :)

csgx1

« Reply #1424 on: October 27, 2010, 06:48:57 AM »
Playing some Castlevania Adventure, gameboy for the Halloween spirit.  Bought this game new back in the day but never beat it until......well, maybe never since it's very frustrating.   I'm definitely a lot better at this game now, then when I was a kid.  Amazingly, I passed level 3 with the spikes after only dying a few times.   Now it's Dracula himself that's stopping me from seeing an ending to this damn game.