Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 63154 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #465 on: April 09, 2007, 10:33:26 PM »
I played me some Super Fantasy Zone today since the cartridge looks so awesome.  I was looking at the cart the whole time since it is so great.  That may explain my poor performance in the game (only got up to the final level and that's it).

Kitsunexus

« Reply #466 on: April 10, 2007, 03:57:05 AM »
Easily Treasure's best game.

Hells yeah. Not counting Gunstar Heroes, Guardian Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, or Ikaruga. :P

TR0N

« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2007, 05:00:41 PM »
NeoGeo
Kof 2000
Twinklestar Sprites

Famicom/FDS
Guardian Legend
Zanac

DC
Exelica Trigger Heart

Mame
Contra
Super Contra

I Finally got a PC Joybox 3in1 man it's great useing a Saturn Controller on Mame.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:03:32 PM by Tron »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #468 on: April 13, 2007, 04:23:14 AM »
NeoGeo
Kof 2000
Twinklestar Sprites

Famicom/FDS
Guardian Legend
Zanac

FTW to ALL of those....

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #469 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27:53 AM »
NEOGEO MVS

KOF 2003
KOF 1999
KOF1998
KOF1996
Galaxy Fight
Art of Fighting

normal arcade game pcbs:
Japanese board of Victory Road,which I beat last night,Japanese P.O.W. board which I beat the other day, and USA version of WWF Wrestlefest by Technos which I play and beat often in tag team mode. Wrestlefest is possibly the greatest wrestling game ever,besides Fire Pro 6 Man Scramble and 3 Count Bout. Infact it easily smashes 3 Count Bout. Its made by the Double Dragon 1 and 2 arcade team and has some of the best old wrestlers alive or dead. The Road Warriors,Demolition,SGT. Slaughter,Mr. Perfect,crack addict Jake the Snake Roberts,ect. If you use Mame you should load the rom up. If you actually have  a Supergun,and feel like trowing the cash down on a investment,buy the arcade board. It has been getting rarer and going up in value past couple of years.

FM-77

« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2007, 03:43:40 AM »
Been playing some PS1 today. Started over at SOTN again yesterday, and it is still so much fun even though I've played through it twice in the past six months. I love that game.

I also got around to playing Legend of Mana seriously for the first time. I've been saving it because I've been hoping it would be good. I'm always looking forward to playing new Mana games but...

I'm ALWAYS super disappointed! Why, oh why can't I learn that the Mana games are shit? This is horrible. Such an abysmal game. Top notch graphics and sound, as with every Square game, but that's it. The game is freaking unplayable. Running at 5 FPS max, this game is insanely slow, and the battle system's a joke, as with every Mana game. Damn it. I wanted to enjoy this game, but as it sucks - I can't possibly do that, I cannot even remotely enjoy it. Oh the horror.

Totally looking forward to trying that new PS2 Mana game though! It will rule!

(I know it'll suck, but as I said before - I can't help but look forward to the next Mana game like crazy.)

Kitsunexus

« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2007, 03:52:45 AM »
Why, oh why can't I learn that the Mana games are shit?

I love Secret Of Mana 1. I hate 2, and have never played any of the others.

FM-77

« Reply #472 on: April 16, 2007, 04:01:44 AM »
The first game (for Game Boy) is all right. The second (Secret of Mana) is all right too I guess, but it is flawed in many ways. The third game is pretty good, but this is the game that introduced the rightfully entitled doom death horrorificâ„¢ battle system.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:17:49 AM by Seldane »

runinruder

« Reply #473 on: April 16, 2007, 05:08:26 AM »
Yeah, Legend of Mana is HORRIBLE.  I traded it away the second I had the chance, and the guy I traded it to sold it off soon thereafter. 
www.thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

thewestexit

« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2007, 05:14:50 AM »
I started Lunar SSS MPEG version this weekend, looking forward to finally going through this game.

Also started playing EspGaluda PS2 again, now I can usually get to stage 4 without getting hit.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
James Wilson
www.thewestexit.com
The Science of Building Wealth
////////////////////////////////////////////////

GUTS

« Reply #475 on: April 16, 2007, 09:05:50 AM »
Yeah I can't stand the Mana games either, especially part 2, it's just a mess.  For once I completely agree with Seldane.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #476 on: April 16, 2007, 11:02:03 AM »
Well Seldane at least you can sleep at night knowing that Secret Of Mana isn't as shitty as Secret Of Evermore...

TR0N

« Reply #477 on: April 16, 2007, 04:01:59 PM »
NeoGeo
Kof 2000
Twinklestar Sprites

Famicom/FDS
Guardian Legend
Zanac

DC
Exelica Trigger Heart

Mame
Contra
Super Contra

I finally got a PC Joybox 3in1 man it's great useing a Saturn controller on Mame.

FTW to ALL of those....
Btw what does FTW mean?

Still i can add more to the list.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:04:25 PM by Tron »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin

« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2007, 04:11:17 PM »
For The Win. Means "it's a good thing". I think it comes from WoW (World of Warcraft).
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

« Reply #479 on: April 16, 2007, 07:20:15 PM »
Today I played every single game that SEISMIC ever released.  It was great.  I have guards protect my Seismic collection 24/7.  The games are:

Air Diver - Yeah!
Hellfire - Yeah!
MUSHA - Yeah!
RC Grand Prix - SMS - Yeah!
Super Hydlide - Yeah!

By playing all 5 Seismic games on my Genesis in a row, it unlocked MORE RAW POWER for my Genesis to consume, and it makes Blast Processing even more impressive (which I thought would be impossible).  Another thing that is interesting is that if for any reason my electricity goes out, I can just put all 5 Seismic games in their cases next to each other (touching), and the raw power generated is enough to power my entire neighborhood for months!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:22:37 PM by Joe Redifer »