Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 65021 times)

gundarN

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #480 on: April 16, 2007, 08:01:51 PM »
I just got PC Denjin (Air Zonk).

How come it's so much better than CD Denjin (Super Air Zonk)?

Turbo D

« Reply #481 on: April 16, 2007, 09:03:30 PM »
dang, I know what you mean. That cd denjin really sucks balls, haha. I was seriously let down. I still like it tho.

FM-77

« Reply #482 on: April 17, 2007, 12:32:08 AM »
Wow, I need some Seismic games as well. Sorry, SEISMIC games.

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #483 on: April 23, 2007, 02:18:51 PM »
I'm playing Star Ocean 2 so I can unlock the awesome voice acting to play whenever I want.  The only game that has better voice acting is Shenmue.

"Herrrre's Mister Enemy!!!"

rolins

« Reply #484 on: April 25, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »
Nes
Metroid: (-.-)zzZ

Arcade
Dangun Feveron: I can't believe Cave never bother to make a console port of this. Another vertical shooter but with disco themes and dancing men icons. The disco music suits the intensity of the game, and the bombs attack with huge dancing shadows. Weird? Yeah, but it's insanely fun. I gotta find me the OST to this game.

FM-77

« Reply #485 on: April 25, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »
Playing a lot of FLATOUT 2 (PC). This might be the best racing game I have played. It is so much fun! It's not all that pretty though, not even on top settings. It certainly looks good enough though.

Digi.k

« Reply #486 on: April 25, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »
PSU of course!

been trying to take a decent shot of the game with the digi camera but most of the time they either just come out blurry or really strong contrast and blue tones.. so I'm happy with this snap XD

Kitsunexus

« Reply #487 on: April 28, 2007, 07:21:22 AM »
Final Fight III (SNES): This game kicks ass! I got the actual cart for FREE at work (I work at an auction house, UNBELIEVABLE perks) and I've been playing it like crazy. Awesome all around, and a damn good addition to my personal SNES collection, which consists of Gradius 3, Secret Of Mana, Illusion Of Gaia, Mega Man X2 and Final Fight 3. Now all I need is Cybernator, R-TYPE II, Space Megaforce, Rock and Roll Racing, Sparkster, Axelay, and Soul Blazer and I can die happy. I have other SNES games, but they belong to the whole family.

Epic Extreme Pinball (DOS) OMFG THIS GAME RULES! Great pinball action, cool tables and AWESOME MOD music! I'm playing it on an old AMD K6-2 300MHZ I have, it's one of my favorite games.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 07:54:31 AM by Kitsunexus »

FM-77

« Reply #488 on: April 28, 2007, 07:43:15 AM »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:39:13 AM by FM-77 »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #489 on: April 28, 2007, 07:56:54 AM »
And I'm still playing FLATOUT 2 for PC. Gotten really good at it. This game RULES! Best racing game I have ever played!!

I would play it if it weren't for the fact that:

1. It's overly redneck and

2. it has StarForce copy protection (aka Systemf*cker).

I only have Paint at the moment, so please forgive the nasty JPEG artifacts.

http://www.irfanview.com -You can thank me later.

FM-77

« Reply #490 on: April 28, 2007, 08:36:35 AM »
Only the European version has the Star Force protection system. The North American release features Securom V7.

PS: Redneck rules.

TR0N

« Reply #491 on: April 28, 2007, 04:12:49 PM »
DC
Exelica Heart Trigger

GC/GB Player
Drill Dozer

Not much... else at the monent still i am looking at what pce games to buy next.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

FM-77

« Reply #492 on: April 30, 2007, 10:32:22 AM »
Got Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition (PSP) today. You can choose English text in the main menu, even though it is the Japanese version. Odd. But good.

I've never been interested in FF1 'til now. This could very well be the best-looking 2d game ever (it looks especially nice on the PSP's fancy wide screen lcd), and the music is just fantastic, the gameplay rocks (the battle system is really speedy!). Just hold one button and it'll choose the battle command and scroll through all the boring messages in the battles, etc. No button mashing needed, in other words. Just hold that button and walk around to gain some levels. :wink:

Looking forward to #2.

AWESOME game. Get it now! I'm looking at you, Black_Tiger. :wink:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:34:14 AM by Seldane »

Digi.k

« Reply #493 on: April 30, 2007, 11:48:26 AM »
Got Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition (PSP) today. You can choose English text in the main menu, even though it is the Japanese version. Odd. But good.

I've never been interested in FF1 'til now. This could very well be the best-looking 2d game ever (it looks especially nice on the PSP's fancy wide screen lcd), and the music is just fantastic, the gameplay rocks (the battle system is really speedy!). Just hold one button and it'll choose the battle command and scroll through all the boring messages in the battles, etc. No button mashing needed, in other words. Just hold that button and walk around to gain some levels. :wink:

Looking forward to #2.

AWESOME game. Get it now! I'm looking at you, Black_Tiger. :wink:

I wouldn't mind trying them but I already have played the remakes on the GBA....   I'm just waiting for FF3 for DS this friday when it finally hits uk/europe.....

for some strange reason I'm just dying to replay the Tactics Ogre which came out yeaaars ago on the GBA.. I wished I never sold it >__<

But been playing space invaders plus on the pc engine XD

Kitsunexus

« Reply #494 on: April 30, 2007, 12:10:35 PM »
JAKI CRUSH!!!