Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 65481 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #765 on: June 20, 2007, 04:13:56 PM »
'cept the buttons aren't labeled, which blows.  What if a game calls for you to press the green button?  Uh oh.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #766 on: June 20, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
'cept the buttons aren't labeled, which blows.  What if a game calls for you to press the green button?  Uh oh.

Well I would think a stick like that has per-game instruction sheets to slide under the bezel.

Turbo D

« Reply #767 on: June 20, 2007, 05:09:57 PM »
The buttons are the same layout as the saturn controller, I don't see how it would be hard for anyone to use  :-k

Joe Redifer

« Reply #768 on: June 20, 2007, 06:32:52 PM »
The Saturn has 8 buttons on the front?  Obviously two of them are L and R, but which ones?  The ones on the left?  The ones on the right?  You never know.

TR0N

« Reply #769 on: June 27, 2007, 06:12:21 PM »
NeoGeo MVS
Baseball Stars 2!
Realbout Fatal Fury

PS2
Taito Legends 2

Btw took a break from odin sphere.....

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

offsidewing

« Reply #770 on: July 06, 2007, 07:37:10 AM »
I am currently addicted to Wii Sports and Wii Play.  I've spent darn near $1000 the last couple months of Turbo stuff.  Then the wife comes home with a Wii three weeks ago and it's all we do in the evening when we don't have plans.

So addicting.  Still trying for a 300 game on Wii bowling.  So... Close...

terrormask

« Reply #771 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:32 PM »
Today I've been very busy working. I did get to play a little bit of Quake earlier though.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #772 on: July 06, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »
Beat Ninja Gaiden arcade game,was expecting a harder last boss. He never hit me once,with fire or otherwise. MVS carts I have been playing:
King of Fighters 97 with Fatal Fury team,tried to beat Rage of the Dragons,gave up on last boss for now,and a bit of Blazing Star here and there on my 2-Slot.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #773 on: July 06, 2007, 06:52:27 PM »
I've been playing Gotzendiener, or at least trying to play it.  Can anybody explain what I need to do on the third level?  Well, I think it's the third level (it's my first time out of the castle and into some caves, tunnels, or whatever ya want to call 'em).  I keep wandering around and around, but I can't find any puzzles to solve.  ](*,)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

MrFulci

« Reply #774 on: July 07, 2007, 09:07:28 AM »
This week:

- Road Rash 3, Sega Genesis - I'm about halfway through level 2, and I have the "middle" bike, with all upgrades. I plan to continue racing tracks I've already qualified on, to build $, so ic an buy one of the super bikes, purchase all the upgrades for that, then go to level 3. Whiel in level, I'll continue racing the same tracks over and over to build $, then buy the #1 bike and cruise through the last 2 levels with that..... That's the plan, for when I return.

- Samurai Shodown 4, Neo Geo MVS - I just had to figure out the blood spray, when it sprays onto your character. It took about an hour and a half, however I figured out how to perform the blood spray on 2 opponents, to where I could finish them with a blood spray round after round! Pretty awesome. Seems to involve finishing the opponent with a strong slash, one opponent I could do it by being right next to them, jumping, then as I land strong slashing while their health was in the red (mine also). The 2nd opponent I figured this out with, was Tam-Tam (I forget the other opponent's name), While both our health was in the red, I would get next to him, where I was standing against him, then while standing still, strong slash. This worked most of the time, other times it would slice Tam-Tam in half.

It would not have consumed so much time had I just played dummy opponents from the start. For 30-45 min I attemtped to do this while in game, then I loaded in the 2nd controller and started playing dummy opponents so I coudl figure what did what, when.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

FM-77

« Reply #775 on: July 07, 2007, 11:00:04 AM »
I've been playing a lot of Halo 2 Vista lately... on XP. f*ck you Microsoft, f*ck you! Nerd hackers 1, Micro-penis-soft 0. :D

This game is so incredibly good I cannot possibly put it in words. It even outbeats Halo 1, and that's NOT a small feat! I'm shocked by the sheer perfection of this fantastic game. Incredible. Everybody who hasn't played it yet: DO IT NOW! :shock:

I cannot imagine how good Halo 3 will be. It's going to be the final game in the series, and I assume they made that decision simply because they couldn't possibly improve the next game in any way possible, as Halo 3 will be the first and only perfect game.

Turbo D

« Reply #776 on: July 07, 2007, 11:05:49 AM »
wow, cool dude. Can you go on live with the xp version?

FM-77

« Reply #777 on: July 07, 2007, 11:11:13 AM »
No idea. I've never played anything online. By the way, it's no "XP" version, it's just the standard Vista-only game, but with a small and highly unofficial hack (100kB) you can play it on XP with a 40-50% (at least) performance increase. It barely ran on my computer when I played it under Vista, but on XP it performs SMOOOTHLY on max settings. Man Vista blows. :)

Go here for info: http://halo2xp.tk/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 11:13:10 AM by FM-77 »

Turbo D

« Reply #778 on: July 07, 2007, 11:14:54 AM »
cool thanx man  :D

TR0N

« Reply #779 on: July 09, 2007, 04:10:21 PM »
NeoGeo MVS
BBS2
RB FF

Wii/GC
Midway Arcade Treasure vol 1&2

Pick up vol1 a while ago since i had 2&3 for my GC all ready.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec