Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 63469 times)

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #3135 on: December 17, 2019, 10:00:29 PM »
I never owned any of the Wii consoles. I found out a few weeks ago of the Konami "Rebirth" games that were available on the Wii marketplace. So naturally, I downloaded the Dolphin emulator and found me the rom file for Castlevania Rebirth. I love it! I'm currently on stage three, I think.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3136 on: December 18, 2019, 07:19:51 AM »
I never owned any of the Wii consoles. I found out a few weeks ago of the Konami "Rebirth" games that were available on the Wii marketplace. So naturally, I downloaded the Dolphin emulator and found me the rom file for Castlevania Rebirth. I love it! I'm currently on stage three, I think.

It really is excellent!  It's worth picking up a cheapo Wii at a thrift and modding it to get all the rebirth games!  Super cool!!

Mathius

« Reply #3137 on: December 18, 2019, 05:30:07 PM »
I got all the Rebirth games before the end. I run my Wii thru component on a CRT and they all look excellent. Unless I'm mistaken I think they run in 240p. If not they sure do look nice and sharp.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

roflmao

« Reply #3138 on: January 25, 2021, 12:17:13 AM »
Thanks to some help from Arhkan via Discord, I've managed to get past the spot I've been stuck at in Galaxy Fraulein Yuna so that's what I've been playing the last couple of days.

On the Xbox One, I've been playing Jedi: Fallen Order.

And Epic right now has Galactic Civilizations III for free and I spent a good chunk of the weekend playing it.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/galactic-civilizations-iii/home

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3139 on: January 25, 2021, 01:18:58 PM »
In an effort to play a little more "current" junk on the newer stuff (PS4) I've been womping away at Destiny 2 with a couple friends. It's really addicting honestly, pretty fun lovechild of Halo and PSO in my opinion.

Also, played a bit of Cyberpunk during the holidays as well as getting into Anthem. I picked up Anthem for $3 at a gamestop a bit ago, so I picked up 3 copies for myself and a couple mates to play. :)

Mathius

« Reply #3140 on: January 25, 2021, 06:36:05 PM »
Thanks to some help from Arhkan via Discord, I've managed to get past the spot I've been stuck at in Galaxy Fraulein Yuna so that's what I've been playing the last couple of days.

On the Xbox One, I've been playing Jedi: Fallen Order.

And Epic right now has Galactic Civilizations III for free and I spent a good chunk of the weekend playing it.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/galactic-civilizations-iii/home

Good on old Ark to help you out. I've owned my copy for nearly a decade and never got very far.

In an effort to play a little more "current" junk on the newer stuff (PS4) I've been womping away at Destiny 2 with a couple friends. It's really addicting honestly, pretty fun lovechild of Halo and PSO in my opinion.

Also, played a bit of Cyberpunk during the holidays as well as getting into Anthem. I picked up Anthem for $3 at a gamestop a bit ago, so I picked up 3 copies for myself and a couple mates to play. :)
Cyberpunk looks amazing on my Pro. I gotta get back in to it since getting distracted by various other things.

roflmao

« Reply #3141 on: January 27, 2021, 12:29:42 AM »
Good on old Ark to help you out. I've owned my copy for nearly a decade and never got very far.

Yeah, I tried awhile ago and even with Google Translate on my phone, I couldn't make much of it out, but now I have a cheap 10" Android Tablet with Google Lens and it's so much better! It translates so well and the screen is larger so I can read it, haha.

Ark helped me because I needed to find the right order in the place I was stuck. His encouragement kept me thinking up new ways to play through it until I found the right path. 

But it didn't take long to get stuck in a maze...  :icon_cat_stoned:

xelement5x

« Reply #3142 on: February 10, 2021, 01:20:37 PM »
Been running through Bioshock on 360 for the first time in over a decade. What a fabulous game and it holds up nicer than most games of that period. As I don't own any of the sequels I think I'll finally nab the Remaster collection for my PS4. To the first person who reads this post: Would You Kindly buy me one?

I really enjoyed the first Bioshock but never played the second. I did play Infinite though and that was another well put together game with a really engaging world.

In that vein though (story driven FPS) I've been playing Farcry 5 and man is it fun.  Story is very engaging around a cult that thinks the end of the world is coming and you need to interact with them and their followers in a remote Montana county. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3143 on: February 10, 2021, 06:57:31 PM »
I've been trying to play the Sailor Moon Collection, but the gaijin protection is too much for this dumbass.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3144 on: March 24, 2021, 02:52:31 PM »
I've actually spent most of March playing a few legendary choot choots on PSN. Here are some of my highscores, I'm far from skilled, but did fairly decent I think. :)

Ketsui Deathtiny 1 credit Deathtiny mode:

purano sei diner kotha in english

Dangun Feveron - 1 credit Fever mode:

Battle Garegga 1 credit Arcade mode:

roflmao

« Reply #3145 on: May 31, 2023, 02:46:16 PM »
I finally finished Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 2 a couple evenings ago!

This one was much more straight forward than the first one, but holy moly, some of those boss battles at the end took foooooreverrrrrrr. All in all, a very fun game to play through.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3146 on: May 31, 2023, 07:58:22 PM »
Noice, rofl.  I need to replay those someday soon.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Mathius

« Reply #3147 on: June 23, 2023, 07:01:26 PM »
With Summer now in full swing my go-to seasonal games like Chrono Trigger, Ys 1-3, Secret of Mana, and OG Bonk are on the menu. I'm embarrassed to say that I've never beaten Ys Book I&II, only getting to the last boss in Ys II and hitting a brick wall. Hoping to rectify that.

lukester 3.0

« Reply #3148 on: March 20, 2024, 11:52:48 AM »
been getting around to finishing more genesis games i only tried in the past. lately been

>Elemental Master on 1 life (sick soundtrack, pretty cool super weapons)
>Dangerous Seed (its super easy but spikes at the end, took a couple credits on the last guy. never been a big fan of this one though, i love the art style but i'll take galaga 88 any day in the gameplay department, it's just kind of eh. my favorite genesis namco game is either marvel land or rolling thunder 2)
>Snow Bros (now that i kinda get the mechanics and enemy patterns i wonder how far i could get with less continues lol. such creepy as hell enemy designs! the 2 new stages are nice but definitely very out of place visually)

i need to get back to new zealand story eventually. beat the pce version and im not the biggest fan of either port, but i do love some good arrows and balloon action

The Skinheads have Taken Madonna

roflmao

« Reply #3149 on: March 20, 2024, 10:53:05 PM »
Lately I've been sucked into Castlevania:SotN again. I'm playing the PS1 version on my Miyoo Mini Plus and am getting close to finishing the inverted castle. Man I had forgotten how much harder the inverted castle is compared to the OG castle. This game is so much fun.