Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 65278 times)

Kitsunexus

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #930 on: October 27, 2007, 10:34:11 AM »
GAIN GROUND.

nat

« Reply #931 on: October 27, 2007, 11:52:34 AM »
Last night:

Dreamcast - Space Harrier, Ikaruga. SEGA arcade action!

Today:

GameCube - Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, Hydro Thunder, Rush 2049

FM-77

« Reply #932 on: October 27, 2007, 03:43:23 PM »
Famicom
Ys3 Wanderers From Ys - Pretty poor version of it. But it's Ys3. Ys3 is a fun game. Always. Even on Famicom.
Star Tropics - Greatest NES game period. If you disagree with this, you're wrong.

Famicom
Twin Bee - I really like the original Famicom Twin Bee, mainly because of the nice tunes.
Adventure Island - it went really well. Only two extra lives, this game is hardcore. :'(

Famicom
Rockman 3 - Damn you needle man! I hate you needle man! I will kill you needle man!

Yep. I only play Famicom these days. Except Star Tropics. Not exactly a Famicom game, but I have a converter so that I can use it on the Famicom. Famicom sure is a fun system to play. Yeah, Famicom.

Aaaah, Famicom.

FAMICOM RAMBLE: I need to buy more Famicom games on Yahoo Japan. I'll take a look in the Famicom category right now. I wonder if there are any nice Famicom game lots there? I can often see nice lots with many Famicom games there, but most of these Famicom games are really strange and not really that fun to play. I wonder how many Famicom games there are? There has got to be thousands of different games released for the Famicom. I wonder if someone has all the Famicom games? It would be interesting to take a look at such a Famicom collection. Imagine the amount of Famicom games. Crazy world. Crazy Famicom.

Wait, I'm waaaaay past bedtime. Good night Famicom lovers.

TR0N

« Reply #933 on: October 27, 2007, 05:00:07 PM »
Famicom
Ys3 Wanderers From Ys - Pretty poor version of it. But it's Ys3. Ys3 is a fun game. Always. Even on Famicom.
Star Tropics - Greatest NES game period. If you disagree with this, you're wrong.

Famicom
Twin Bee - I really like the original Famicom Twin Bee, mainly because of the nice tunes.
Adventure Island - it went really well. Only two extra lives, this game is hardcore. :'(

Famicom
Rockman 3 - Damn you needle man! I hate you needle man! I will kill you needle man!

Yep. I only play Famicom these days. Except Star Tropics. Not exactly a Famicom game, but I have a converter so that I can use it on the Famicom. Famicom sure is a fun system to play. Yeah, Famicom.

Aaaah, Famicom.

FAMICOM RAMBLE: I need to buy more Famicom games on Yahoo Japan. I'll take a look in the Famicom category right now. I wonder if there are any nice Famicom game lots there? I can often see nice lots with many Famicom games there, but most of these Famicom games are really strange and not really that fun to play. I wonder how many Famicom games there are? There has got to be thousands of different games released for the Famicom. I wonder if someone has all the Famicom games? It would be interesting to take a look at such a Famicom collection. Imagine the amount of Famicom games. Crazy world. Crazy Famicom.

Wait, I'm waaaaay past bedtime. Good night Famicom lovers.
Here i thought i was the only famicom fan around here.

As for lot's on famicom carts...dunno it's a gamble you might get ya want in it or get games that stink.

Can't say i've mess with yahoo jpn at all.

Either i get them from ebay or at jgs.

Still i probably have to in the end mess with yahoo jpn.For some odd reason,Ebay has dry up on selection for fds games lately and i don't know why either.

I still need a few more fds games cib befor i'm done with it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 05:22:46 PM by TRON »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #934 on: October 27, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »
I'm getting back into Cave Story, I just rediscovered it on my hard drive. Dojin games freaking own. Did you know there's a whole genre of music in Japan that's basically just re-arranges of game music? They call it Dojin music, aka Fan Music. No shitty hip-hop lingo like "remix" over there. And for that I admire them.

And if you haven't played Cave Story, you need to.

Turbo D

« Reply #935 on: October 28, 2007, 01:03:34 AM »
I need to play it, it sounds good :)

rolins

« Reply #936 on: November 02, 2007, 08:53:54 AM »
Mostly beat'em ups for past few days.

Mutant Nation
Undercover Cops <-- favorite IREM beat'em up. Too bad the SFC import never made it to the US.
King of Dragons
TMNT Turtles in Time

nat

« Reply #937 on: November 02, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »
Speaking of beat 'em ups, I played through Riot Zone yesterday.

RED was mentioned numerous times in the credits. Funny-- they don't own any rights to the game and aren't mentioned on the title screen.

Keranu

« Reply #938 on: November 02, 2007, 04:45:18 PM »
Tongueman's Logic non-stop.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Turbo D

« Reply #939 on: November 02, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »
tongueman's logic is insanely fun  8)

nat

« Reply #940 on: November 02, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »
I wish I had a flash cart.  :cry:

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #941 on: November 02, 2007, 06:58:35 PM »
Wii Virtual Console:
Art of Fighting
World Heroes

Famicom:
RAF World

NES:
Fester's Quest

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Keranu

« Reply #942 on: November 02, 2007, 09:17:57 PM »
I wish I had a flash cart.  :cry:
Me too :( . I've just been playing it on Magic Engine.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Turbo D

« Reply #943 on: November 02, 2007, 09:20:16 PM »
I've been playing it on magic engine too, even though I have a flash cart, haha. I've just been to lazy to do the bank swap.

Digi.k

« Reply #944 on: November 10, 2007, 12:25:19 PM »
I'm still playing phantasy star universe almost 1yr on and yay!  thanks to the 1up event cup we finally got our rappy suits ^__^

roll on expansion this nov 20th.. to you folks that stopped playing hope to see ya return
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:28:03 PM by Digi.k »