Author Topic: Boxed PC-FX and games for sale  (Read 246 times)

OldSchoolGamer

Boxed PC-FX and games for sale
« on: April 27, 2010, 06:47:15 AM »
Hey everyone. I have hit a snag in my life where I have to sell off a ton of my collection in order to raise funds towards the purchase of a vehicle. Not everything I own is for sale right now but I have a lot i am parting with. Right now, I am listing the PC-FX.

Prices listed are not shipped. We will determine shipping after a deal is met.

Now onto what I am selling here...:

(Some games might have cracks in their cases. I will mark which ones have this and I will try and replace them before selling, but I cant promise every game will have its case replaced.)

-Complete Console in Very Good shape with everything that it comes with new. -$150

Games:

In CD case(all games are complete and include an OBI card unless specified otherwise):

-Farland Story FX (crack in front of game case.) Complete. Very Good/Excellent shape -$25

-Pia Carrot e Youkoso (Missing OBI card) Games complete otherwise. Manuals ruffed up but the game disc is excellent. I can also include a burn of the english translation with this(but will include it ONLY with the sale of this game. -$30

-Dragon Knight 4 (Small crack on back of game case). Game is complete otherwise. In Very Good/Excellent Shape.-$30-SOLD to Fox1

-Rururi Ra Rura (missing OBI card) Game is complete otherwise. Case looks rough, but has very few cracks. Disc is in Very Good/Excellent Shape. -$50?

-Tekipaki Working Love FX ( a couple Cracks on outside of case) Game is complete in Very Good/Excellent Shape -$50

-Nirgends (missing OBI card) Game is complete in Very Good/Excellent Shape -$65- SOLD to abc_kid

-Little Red Riding Hood Cha Cha (Case has cracks on front, and the spine's white color is fading to brown. Games in Good/Very Good shape -$30

-Last Imperial Prince (Game is complete in Very Good shape) -$25

-Boundary Gate (Game is complete in Very Good overall shape) $20-SOLD to Guts

-Blue Breaker (Missing OBI card) Game has a crack on the back of the case and the spine plastic is showing some color fading. In Very Good Shape otherwise. -$17

Large Box games:

(Games are all complete with styrofoam piece and manual)

-Power Dolls FX (Very Good/Excellent Shape) -$20

-Battle Heat (Good/Very Good Shape)-$12

-Team Innocent (Case Insert shows fading. Disc is in Good overall shape. Plays fine as I beat the game)-$12

-Der Langrisser FX (Game is in Very Good/Excellent shape) -$25

-Detective Ladies (Ojousama Sousamou) (in Very Good/Excellent Shape) -$25

-Super Power League FX (In Very Good/Excellent Shape)- $30

-Galaxy Fraulein Yuna FX (In Very Good/Excellent Shape) -$25

I am unsure currently what the values are on some of these, so I will ponder offers if my prices seem really incorrect.

Pics of the PC-FX stuff coming soon. Prices will be added as I determine values on the stuff.

All of the games or just about all of them are very japanese text heavy and require knowledge of the language to be fully enjoyed.

I am **NOT** looking for any trades on this. Just cash. I understand this is a very niche item, so be aware of that before buying.

That about does it.

Let me know if there is any interest here on this. I will list this on ebay if it comes to it...but I would like to avoid that if at all possible.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:44:54 AM by OldSchoolGamer »
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

unclebugspayton

Re: Boxed PC-FX and games for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 11:41:27 AM »
do you still have Super Power League FX?