Author Topic: Worst Games I have Played : Honourable Mention : Toilet Kids  (Read 140 times)

San Juan Wolf

(The only reason I'm putting it here is to have all of the reviews in one spot)

Toilet Kids on the TG 16

Rarely have I seen a cover so honest about the game that lies within .

In fact the very scatological nature of this game made it impossible for me to vent out my frustration with any of my usual utterances ("Piece of----" "----eater" "--- in a bucket" etc.) and so I was forced to resort to the old testament for held ("J*sus" "G*d" etc.) .

While this game is not the worst I have ever played and am not sure if it merrits the # 7 spot on my list , there are problems .

Even on easy mode this games control theme of usin two diferent buttons to kill land based and air borne enemies respectively , while established in other titles , can make this very anoying . Numerous enemies fly on screen , usualy crashing into your "ship" from behind (making me question if the game does not in fact want to take the "raping you" part literaly) while your trying to dispose of an army of hippoes pooping at you from their mouths . The horrible weaponry of this game also does not help . None of three weapon upgrades are worth anything and the other items are well...not very usefull either . The star is nice and all , but the egg as a barrier does not realy work so well because you can stil be crashed into from behind .

Finaly this game does not realy succeed in even taking it's theme and going anywhere with it . While pooping fish and camels with aforementioned items for humps are all fine and dandy , there are only four levels , with nothing much changing apart from the back ground . The boss fights aren't as memorable mostly - the pooping plane, while putting a twist on the whole "everyone poops" thing , is a mediocre boss , and no realy memorable thing pops up until the Poop God of the title screne shows up .

I realy wanted to like this game , but it's to hard to play alone and not realy worth it .