Author Topic: PCE Duo + Bonk 2: SOLD to bullseyes_videogames_collectibles  (Read 427 times)

Black Tiger

I have a PC Engine Duo system for sale with a CD drive that spins but won't load games.

Hu Cards play fine though and it makes a great converter-alternative for a Turbo Duo since you only have to swap cords(takes a few seconds).

So you won't need to re-adjust a converter again and again and you can play Street Fighter II CE in all its glory without the static pops and hisses that come from using a Kisado converter.

The Battery-Back Up works fine too... basically the only thing that doesn't work is the CD ROM(although I haven't tested the earphone jack yet).

Also included is a PC Genjin 2/Bonk 2 Hu Card which plays fine except for the some graphical glitches(its been tested on several systems and its solely the Hu Card's fault).

It's $40 + $10 shipping within North America by PayPal.

I'll post some pics and screenshots soon, which will be followed by an auction on eBay if it hasn't sold yet.

My eBay user ID is: evilyn-x

I have a feedback rating of 1019
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Black Tiger

Black Tiger

PCE Duo + Bonk 2: SOLD to bullseyes_videogames_collectibles
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 03:36:32 PM »
This lot has been SOLD to bullseyes_videogames_collectibles.

Expect to see it relisted on eBay soon. :lol:

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 03:38:12 PM »
yea as near mint and fully working,for 300 bucks buy it now.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 03:38:47 PM »
Bullseye is so cheap he prob wont even send you the broken deck after you win.

zborgerd

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 05:21:13 PM »
HAHA.  I can see it now.

This is for a Turbo Duo video Game Console with ORIGINAL Turbo Duo Controller. THE TURBO DUO Unit is ONE SINGLE (and RARE) Unit that has a Hucard Game Slot on the left side, and the Right Side consists of the Cd-Rom/Super CD-Rom Drive.

Turbo Duo is in overall VERY GOOD/EXCELLENT
condition, and is EXTREMELY RARE and WORKS PERFECTLY.  (Disclaimer) Except for the fact that it's broken and I'll give you negative feedback if you tell anyone...  HA!

TURBO DUO CONTROLLER is in EXCELLENT Appearance and RARE NEC ORIGINAL, however the up button does not function properly.

Keranu

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 01:14:21 AM »
The condition that Duo was in almost made me cry  :cry: . Was he out on the bad streets at night or something?
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

twor2005

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 12:30:21 PM »
Yeah and he'll be selling the bonk 2 alone for 45 dollars. Hmm have you sent him anything yet?

Black Tiger

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 05:01:21 AM »
Quote from: "twor2005"
Yeah and he'll be selling the bonk 2 alone for 45 dollars. Hmm have you sent him anything yet?

Still no payment or response after 2 days. E-mails bounce back undeliverable.

If I don't here something by the time I get home from work tomorrow I'll file a non-paying bidder report.

Not that it'll make much difference since eBay lets you rip off as many people as you like as long as you're generating enough seller's fees.

twor2005

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 03:28:48 PM »
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"

If I don't here something by the time I get home from work tomorrow I'll file a non-paying bidder report.

Not that it'll make much difference since eBay lets you rip off as many people as you like as long as you're generating enough seller's fees.

Evidently. I wish there was some way I could justify making you an offer, but I've already got a PCE Duo. BTW was yours missing the cart door when you got it? I haven't figured out how those things get lost. I admit I broke the the latches off my TGCD case, but that little door seems like it stays on there pretty well.

Black Tiger

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2005, 03:37:36 PM »
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"

Evidently. I wish there was some way I could justify making you an offer, but I've already got a PCE Duo. BTW was yours missing the cart door when you got it? I haven't figured out how those things get lost. I admit I broke the the latches off my TGCD case, but that little door seems like it stays on there pretty well.

The system is exactly how I got it from Japan. I bought it as untested.

The Hu Card flap is actually pretty flimsy. You can take it off without breaking it and see that the peg on one side sits at the end of a long seperate length of plastic. Its supposed to make it easy to remove, but just makes it easy to break.

I'm surprised that more of them haven't broken off.

I just got a payment from bullseye so keep an eye out for the system and Bonk 2...

Black Tiger

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 03:39:13 PM »
Now that he's paid, I should leave him positive feedback since I'm not an a$$hole feedback-blackmailer or anything.

But I won't say anymore than I need to.