Author Topic: deathbringer  (Read 406 times)

77FordTruckMan

deathbringer
« on: July 11, 2010, 11:13:38 AM »
Is this game supposed to be 2 discs, or did it just come in a 2 disc case?

Black Tiger

Re: deathbringer
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 11:46:35 AM »
Is this game supposed to be 2 discs, or did it just come in a 2 disc case?

There are no two disc games. Many games come in double disc cases so they can fit the rompin' manuals and maps and other goodies.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Liquid Snake

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 12:50:03 PM »
too true.

Games like Far East of Eden, Legend of Xanadu, Emerald Dragon, etc....  are all using double disc cases.  At least it makes me feel worth every penny I've spent on this game  :lol:
My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

Liquid Snake

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 01:02:39 PM »
By the way, is it a good fantasy RPG?
My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

Black Tiger

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 02:03:48 PM »
By the way, is it a good fantasy RPG?

I haven't played through any of them, but the Mega-CD Death Bringer looks much better and appears to use the Aisle Road engine.

77FordTruckMan

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 03:32:38 PM »
I haven't played it much, but its not bad, there is a lot of English in it which is helpful. Didn't know it came out for mega cd, I might have to check that out.

77FordTruckMan

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »
so can you play mega cd games on a us sega cd?

Black Tiger

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 05:14:13 PM »
so can you play mega cd games on a us sega cd?

No, I just use a Japanese system. If you would rather put more work than money into it, you can either hack an ripped iso and change the region, use one of the flash carts (believe that the Mega Cart and Neo Myth both do import CDs, but I'm not positive), or do both a region mod on your Genesis and a multi or uni-bios mod on your Sega-CD.

I actually have a couple modded Genesis systems and a PAL Mega Drive as well as a multi-bios Euro Mega-CD and it's kinda a pain in the ass flicking two or three switches to play various games (combined with the 2 power supplies). When I do use the modded Mega-CD, I usually just plop in the correct region Genesis/Mega Drive. But I usually play Japanese Mega-CD games on a Multi Mega for convenience.

blueraven

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »
too true.

Games like Far East of Eden, Legend of Xanadu, Emerald Dragon, etc....  are all using double disc cases.  At least it makes me feel worth every penny I've spent on this game  :lol:

Xanadu is worth EVERY penny. The maps are stellar, and the double case makes it Epic. It is quite possibly the greatest RPG of all time imho.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol