Author Topic: Due to the habbits of Bullseye Videogames......  (Read 671 times)

Michael Helgeson

Due to the habbits of Bullseye Videogames......
« on: July 22, 2005, 07:13:53 PM »
Due to the habbits of Bullseye Videogames,and others like him,I am posting this in all my new auctions:
TO BULLSEYE VIDEOGAMES AND BIDDERS LIKE YOU: DO NOT BID ON MY AUCTIONS.I KNOW YOUR REP AS A BUYER AND SELLER OF TG-16 ON TO THE DUO BULLSEYE, AND IT IS HORRIBLE.IF YOU BID I WILL KICK YOUR BID AND BAN YOU ASAP!!!! THESE AUCTIONS ARE BEING HELD FOR GAMERS!!! NOT CRAPPY RESELLERS WHO RAPE ON PRICES,NEVER SEND ITEMS,AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WHEN SOMEONE FILES A COMPLAINT ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SEND THEM THEIR ITEM!!! BULLSEYE AND THE OTHER BUYRITES CAN STAY AWAY!!! I WILL CHECK FEEDBACK ON BIDDERS BEFORE AUCTIONS END! IF YOU ARE A RESELLER I WILL KICK YOUR BID ASAP TO GIVE A REAL GAMER OR COLLECTOR A CHANCE!!!!
My collection is almost all up now,at least anything worth anything I guess.Gotzender and Fray are going to a friend along with my briefcase unit,and some other stuff Im not sure what to do with yet,not very important games,may toss them into packages randomly and suprise some winners here and there with a freebee.
anyway here is my seller link again,as I like to plug myself here shamlessly:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZamakusashiroamd666

Its been fun,you guys take care.

zborgerd

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 07:17:06 PM »
Holy smokes!  :)

That jerk will probably bid out of spite now.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 07:28:12 PM »
He does,he gets banned,Im not needing the money badly enough,so I am being picky here,he doesnt deserve any of the stuff I am selling,nor do any resellers as far as I am concerned.They dont play games,at least enough to care about them,along with the fellow gamers who buy from them.Only a few like West Exit have been great,and I never see him bid on US auctions,hoping to make a huge profit,he just sells what he imports,to people like us,with great prices overall.

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 01:15:44 AM »
Haha, that's pretty good. I hope something happens to Bullseye.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

cozzie

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 05:00:36 AM »
Well done son!!!
Good to see someone has got some balls and Stand up to these w*****s who are making a mint and ebay let them get away with it!!
I do not know this guy as I do not buy T16 hardware or games but he seems like a complete assholl!!  My repect goes out to you.

twor2005

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 12:22:50 PM »
Awesome  :)

I've reported his duo + cdr bonus auctions a few times but they never come down.

If this didn't come at a time when I was somewhere past broke I would be all over the auctions too.

TJ

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 04:45:29 PM »
Hey, I was just looking at your auctions the other night. =) Hopefully I'll be able to get something from ya.

pixeljunkie

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 10:11:21 AM »
very cool! my kinda' guy.

xolik

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2005, 08:35:49 AM »
Great job!  :D
Not all who launder are washed.

pcefreak

Re: Due to the habbits of Bullseye Videogames......
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 02:56:51 PM »
Nonsense, Bullseye can easily have and use different ebay accounts to purchase your items if he was really interested.  There is nothing to stop a determined buyer or re-seller...

Everyone fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 03:19:13 PM »
He uses his own account to bid on items,I have out bid him on a few auctions myself.On a couple he won that he outbid me on,I got second offers,which means he didnt pay.Which if I needed to check it,you guys could always post his home mailing address here.This way if lets say he used a different account to win,the address would be the same,and Id bust him on it either way.

cybersalad

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2005, 11:47:01 AM »
If only I knew about BULLSEYE before I bid on Download 2.  I've been waiting for him to send it for like 2 weeks. If I don't hear from him by Monday (unlikely), then I'm going to try and get my money back from paypal etc.  

I've had very few problems with ebay--really this is the only one.  The other time I had a problem, the guy was kind of a dick, but we resolved the issue anyway.

esteban

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2005, 06:20:56 PM »
Quote from: "cybersalad"
If only I knew about BULLSEYE before I bid on Download 2.  I've been waiting for him to send it for like 2 weeks. If I don't hear from him by Monday (unlikely), then I'm going to try and get my money back from paypal etc.  

I've had very few problems with ebay--really this is the only one.  The other time I had a problem, the guy was kind of a dick, but we resolved the issue anyway.
hey, I hope this gets resolved for you :)

if you don't mind me asking, how much was Download 2 (include shipping). Usually, this is a low-priced game...
  |    | 

cybersalad

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2005, 06:28:25 PM »
It wasn't so bad, mint or maybe even new (sealed)--$29.99.  I've seen it for cheaper, but I honestly didn't look around and bought it on impulse. I probably could have gotten it for $22 or so. But most of those were Japanese sellers that have higher shipping.

cybersalad

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 04:13:54 PM »
Well--I finally got the game.  It only took a mere 17 days.  No communication with him at all, even after filing a paypal complaint.

Needless to say, I won't be buying anything from him again.