Author Topic: PCE/DUO Sale  (Read 331 times)

Nemo

PCE/DUO Sale
« on: July 31, 2005, 05:13:44 PM »
Macross 2036 - Complete, disc has some light surface scratching but plays great - $32

Gotzendiener - Complete and Mint - great action/puzzle game with practically no language barrier - $15

Fiend Hunter - Complete and Mint - Another cool puzzle game but this one is a like a Prince of Persia Rpg - $20

Legendary Axe II (US) - SOLD

Shipping for one game will be $3 in the US, if interested in anything PM me or send an e-mail to Dr_nemonic@hotmail.com.

GUTS

PCE/DUO Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 07:35:13 AM »
I'll vouch for nemo, when he says MINT he means MINT, last game I bought from him even still had the factory cellophane on it.

Nemo

PCE/DUO Sale
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 05:23:10 PM »
Are you digging Tales, Guts?

GUTS

PCE/DUO Sale
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 06:08:25 PM »
Hell yeah, it's getting me pumped for Tales of Legendia.  I can't wait to play another one of these in english so I can actually understand what the hell is going on.

Nemo

PCE/DUO Sale
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 06:06:04 PM »
The only thing that sucks is that Legendia isn't being made the original Tales team (and the music won't be composed by the normal composer either), which explains why it has 3D character models.  It figures that when Namco finally decides to release a new Tales game in the US, it will likely be a crap one.