Author Topic: Galaxy Policewoman Legend Sapphire Booties - All Gone!  (Read 6219 times)

MotherGunner

Re: Cute Sapphire Booties - Free (donations accepted though)
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2010, 11:21:36 AM »
Men,  I have to say this is among the best things that has ever happened to this community.  Blue, you are an outstanding individual!

We are ever thankful.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Damaramu

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »
I'd like 2 of the correct color version! PM sent!

blueraven

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »
Shipping + donation sent, thanks again BMW!
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Vecanti

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2010, 03:03:34 PM »
Awesome blue!  I'll pm with a request and place to send cash donation.

chany60126

I sent some funds to your paypal addy for two copies (one of each). :)
SignofZeta: What a quintessentially PCEFX thread. Someone complains about nothing, multiple Bible-length posts discussing who's a bigger a$$hole follow. You're both pretty big a$$holes. Let's call it a tie.

BlueBMW

Updated the original posting!  Please review the "requests" list to make sure I have your requests correct! Also, if there is a NO next to your name, that means I need your address!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

MotherGunner

Blue, is there a way you can host the actual PDF for download?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

blueraven

If hosting is an issue I offer to host the file for public download.
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

GameFreak

I did a "save image as..." of the insert picture you posted in the beginning of this thread. It doesnt look that bad when printed up to fit a CD case. I'm sure it could be more clear/detailed, but for a CD-copy that I will only use personally, it is no big deal. It works fine for me.

I really like the NO EBAY logo!! :!:

Thanks again to BlueBMW !!! It must feel good acting like Santa.
Let us know when you start shipping so I can sit next to my mailbox all day impatiently.  :-" :dance:

BlueBMW

I don't have a good way to host it. (Just lazy and haven't looked for a way)  if you have a way to host it ill send it your way!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

blueraven

I don't have a good way to host it. (Just lazy and haven't looked for a way)  if you have a way to host it ill send it your way!

Ok, I will set up a directory on my server for PCEnigneFX, when I have it up tomorrow afternoon I will get the file uploaded and post the link, I'll send an email tomorrow with more info.  Right-o!
--

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
hey blue beemer did you get my PM!?1/11/1
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

christoph

PM sent, great to be able to play this finally :)

I'd love to buy a few nicely printed album arts too

BlueBMW

hey blue beemer did you get my PM!?1/11/1

I got it!  I've got you down for 5 good copies and 5 goofy copies :P

UPDATE:  I'll be updating the confirmed request list in the first posting tonight!  I have 5 more requests to add to the list, plus I received a few more addresses!  AGAIN, if I miss you OR have your request wrong, PLEASE let me know!  This is a organizational challenge trying to keep up with all of it :P  I think I've got it under control though.  If I dont respond to your PMs right away, its probably because I have about 20 others to answer too!

77FordTruckMan

sent you a pm, which arcade card do I need to play this? I have the cdrom2 briefcase unit so I'm guessing the duo card in not what I need. Do I need the arcade card pro? would be nice if the duo would work, it's a lot cheaper.