Author Topic: Who wants to sell me Blood Gear?  (Read 708 times)

Keranu

Who wants to sell me Blood Gear?
« on: August 16, 2005, 02:45:39 AM »
I am looking to buy Blood Gear because the game is one of the raddest in history and I gotta own it. I'm looking to pay around $10. So who wants to sell me a copy or direct me somewhere to buy it cheap?  8)
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 01:13:37 AM »
Come on, who wants to sell me theirs?  :idea:
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

dj898

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 01:08:17 PM »
well I don't have spare copy for sale but you could post Wanted Ad on VGA site.

---
My VGA Store
http://www.videogameauctions.co.uk/shops/dj898

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 10:35:51 PM »
I tried signing up for that VGA site to post a wanted ad, but the registration keeps saying for me to enter a valid email address and I have tried two different ones and it keeps giving me the same " To complete registration, enter a valid email address that you can check immediately." message. I checked the email addresses and they should be just fine. I'll try again later.

rolins

Keranu

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 11:49:21 AM »
Yeah I keep seeing factory sealed copies, but they are going for too much for my cheap budget. :(

dj898

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 01:19:19 PM »
since when the price of sealed copy gone up!?

I remember two years ago the sealed one was like $15+.
I got my sealed copy from eBay seller for $18 inc. shipping two year ago...

GUTS

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 01:35:12 PM »
Man you are a hyper hebrew Keranu, $25 is a steal for how awesome that game is.

rolins

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 02:41:53 PM »
There was a huge reserve of brandnew sealed copies at low prices 7 years ago, but many of them have been auction off or bought up. Ebay, Yahoo Japan, and online stores have sold just about all of them. After two years, most of the sealed copies are becoming rarities.

Blood Gear is at a good price for what it's worth $25, and like GUTS said it is a steal. I'm tempted to buy it because it is an exceptional game and it's sealed.

Nemo

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2005, 06:05:52 PM »
I'll sell mine keranu for $25, not a penny less.  Like Guts said, don't be a hyper hebrew.

nodtveidt

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 06:10:04 PM »
What's up with the "hyper hebrew" thing? :lol:

Keranu

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 01:01:08 PM »
I figured I probably won't be buying it now (probably blow money on something else). Call me a "hyper hebrew" ("e-hebrew" would be the better term, you n00bs), but when you have money left in your bank account from a previous job and have a mother like mine, it's not easy taking out money without getting your ass spanked by mom when you aren't currently employed. You guys are just spoiled ass wipes :( .

dj898

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 01:06:26 PM »
wait till you have a kid and watch your bank account being drained - literally !
still it's well worth the trouble having your own kid around... you can't calculate the joy they will give in monetary term. :D

GUTS

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 03:33:26 PM »
Haha you're living at home where your mom spanks you and WE'RE the spoiled kids?  Go collect some soda cans for the deposit, I see kids around here do that all the time.  Or go mow a lawn you lazy tightwad!

Keranu

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 03:39:18 PM »
Collecting pop cans (yes, not soda) is for chumps and why mow the lawn if I'm not going to get paid? :P Being poor sucks.